Vents

Calypso's POV:David and I were in our room in our bed and cuddling

Calypso's POV:
David and I were in our room in our bed and cuddling. He was whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I caress his cheek. "Love," i whisper to him tracing his cheekbones, his lips, and his nose. "I want another one." He looks at me and gives me a small smile. "Ok love." He smirks cheekily. I press my lips onto his lips and I bring my arms around his neck. His hands are resting on top of my hips. He turns so that I'm under him. He leans down and starts kissing my neck and as soon as he found my sweet spot he attacked. By the time he was finished I was a moaning mess. I was breathless. I take off my shirt and my bra. I look to see that David is ready with his shirt undone and pants off. I see that his cock is standing up waiting for me to do something to it. I crawl over to him and kiss him on the mouth. I feel his cock on my stomach and feel David pull down my pants and panties. He turns me around to start with my pussy. I can feel my arousal dripping out of me. I take him cock into my mouth and start sucking. I can feel him moan and that almost sends me over the edge. I pull off his cock and stand up. I kneel back down and feel his tip touch my entrance. I move down and feel him enter me. I moan out loud and into his shoulder. I feel his balls touch my ass and then he starts grinding his hips and moving. His hands were on my hips when I first came around his cock. Drenching his cock in my juices and he continues to pound into me. Then as he started to get close I could feel him twitching. I rolled my hips and then I felt warm ness between us. His body stopped moving but his cock still twitching pumping me full of his seed. Then he puts his head into he book of my neck with his cock still in me. "Love let's get some sleep." He whispers kissing my neck. I nod moving to spoon him under the covers. "You gonna have to take you self out of me." I whisper. "Yes, I know but I like where I am." He says cheekily. I slip him out of me and get under the covers I feel him get under the covers too missing me touching him. Once under the covers, he sneakily put him self in me once again filling me. "Love I'm going to rest a little bit." He says as he snuggles into my neck. I smile. And close my eyes.

Lyra's POV:
Everyone was sitting around, not doing anything. I went to the bathroom since I wasn't feeling good. I puked into the toilet and remembered I hadn't had anything to eat. I rinsed my mouth out and fixed myself in the mirror. Then all of a sudden the power went off, the room getting red. "What's going on?" Cossette asked. "Billy?" I called for him. I heard heavy footsteps come my way and he grabbed my arm. "I'm here." He said. "Yo what happened to the lights?!" Hudson said. I looked at him who was scared. Newt rugged on Ripley's arm and Jax grabbed his gun. Hudson held the meter in his hand and it began to beep. The aliens were coming for us. "How close are they?" Ripley said. "Man, this is a big fucking signal." He said. Arlo stood up and Zane stood behind him. Halo looked around and Hawk said "where are they?" "9 meters." Hudson said. Vasquez aimed her gun at the the door and said "then they're right on us." Hudson shuddered and said "eight. Seven. Six."

"