Rescue

Blaze's POV:We were all sitting at the top of the shaft

Blaze's POV:
We were all sitting at the top of the shaft. Sam sighed and said "this is just like last time." Maia stared down into the shaft and Billy said "don't." He pushed her back and she looked up at him. "But, aunt Lyra. Aren't you going to save her?" Maia asked. Billy nodded, not saying anything. Everyone in the room that he was about to break. I knelt down to Maia's level and said "Billy's gonna get her. I promise." Halo ran over to me and hugged me. "Hawk." Was all she said. "Don't cry. Don't cry. Look at me." Halo looked at me, tears streaming down her face. "We're going to get him. Ok?" I said. Logan picked her up and she cried into the crook of her father's neck. Sam began helping people out of the turning shaft. There was a ladder we had to climb up and there would be a room to the left. He went up first and got Vanessa, Calypso and Maia. Billy was hunched over in the corner, not saying anything to anyone. Cossette looked to Ripley who said "I'm going to get, Newt. You stay here." Arlo grabbed Cossette's arm and said "I'll protect you." She nodded and Arlo helped her and his brother up the ladder. Gavin climbed up the ladder and Hicks said "I'll come with you guys. Ok?" I nodded and I could hear Sam's voice, it sounded like he was talking to someone and that it was urgent. Ripley ran a hand through her curls and wiped a few tears. Max said "Billy?" He didn't answer her. "Please get Lyra back. Please. Just like you got me." "Ok." Billy mumbled lowly. Max went to go up the ladder and she screamed. I saw a Xeno at the top of the ladder, reaching for her.

I shoved Max out of the way and said "move! Move! you want some?! Come get this!" Billy luckily caught her cause I almost pushed her into the shaft

I shoved Max out of the way and said "move! Move! you want some?! Come get this!" Billy luckily caught her cause I almost pushed her into the shaft. The Xeno jumped down into the room with us and Hicks shot it, blood going everywhere, melting the walls. Max shuddered and I said "go up there. Now." She shook her head and Gorman peeked over the side. "Give me your hand, kid." Max held her hand out and Gorman pulled her up swiftly. "Go get, Sarko. She saved my life." Vasquez said weakly. "We're going to get her right now." There was another ventilated shaft we'd have to take to get out of this room, and that's what we did. "Guys." Sam said. We looked up at him and he said "Bishop is going to blow this place up soon. You guys gotta hurry. We're going to be at the ship bay. Make sure you guys make it back in fifteen minutes. If you don't, you'll die with the planet." Ripley nodded and said "got it. We'll be there."