Battle with the Queen

Gavin's POV:I cleared everyone out of the medical room on the small ship as I began to fix Lyra

Gavin's POV:
I cleared everyone out of the medical room on the small ship as I began to fix Lyra. We were back on the Sulaco. Vasquez was the only one in the room with me. "She'll be ok right?" She asked. I nodded and looked at her side that would need stitches. I began sewing her up and I gave her an IV because she needed fluids. Calypso came in and said "I need to help you. You can't do it alone." I nodded and said "fine." Calypso tended to Vasquez and then I said "can you help me cut this shirt off her? It's getting in the way." Calypso nodded and cut Lyra's shirt off. Calypso furrowed her eyebrows and said "I didn't know she gained weight." Vasquez perked up and said "she's fat?" "No, you're both incorrect. She's pregnant." I said. Calypso's eyes widened and said "by one of those things?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and said "no. A baby. An actual human baby. That mullet hot headed boyfriend of hers impregnated her." Vasquez said "damn." Calypso sighed and said "we have to tell him. Or Max at least." I thought about it and said "tell Max. Wait until she's healed up enough to talk to tell Billy." Calypso went and got Max and pulled her into the room. "Why am I in here?" She asked. "You see that?" I pointed to Lyra's stomach and she said "yeah, so?" "She's pregnant." Calypso said. Max shook her head said "what?"

 Max shook her head said "what?"

"Yeah. She's pregnant." I said. Max looked at Lyra who didn't look good at all. "She's gonna be ok right? And the baby?" Max said. I grabbed a screen and held it over her stomach, Max stared at the screen with wide eyes. The baby was a decent size. "He got her pregnant before we were put in the cryotubes. So it didn't age her but it slowly aged her pregnancy. Which is why she's about two months." Calypso exhaled and said "jeez. Her baby won't be like mine though and grow quickly?" I shook my head and said "no. Because she didn't have sex with and android." Calypso rolled her eyes at me and said "fuck off, Gavin." Max smirked a little and kissed the top of Lyra's head. There was a clattering sound outside and everyone started yelling. "Should I tell, Billy?" Max said. Calypso shook her head and said "hell no. Whatever is going out there, this will distract him." Max nodded and said "I'm going to go. And see what's going on."

Blaze's POV:
Max came out of the ship and Bishop was being torn apart by the Queen Xeno. Newt fell onto the ground as Ripley pushed her away.