The Sulaco

Lyra's POV:We were all called to a room

Lyra's POV:
We were all called to a room. The remaining crew of the Covenant. Call stood at the front of the room. "We've talked with Blue and he'd like to tell you all something." She said. Everyone looked in Blue's direction. Blue looked up at her, his eyes slightly widened. Jax looked at his boyfriend and said "what do you have to tell us?" Blue gulped and didn't say anything at first.

 Jax looked at his boyfriend and said "what do you have to tell us?" Blue gulped and didn't say anything at first

"Well, I've decided that we'll help the marines with finding the Xenomorphs. And we'd be on the Sulaco." Blue said. Jax looked down and Billy said "we're not going through that shit again." Halo laid on Blaze's lap and Max said "I can't. I can't do that again. I can't be around them again." "You won't be. I promise." Hawk said to her. She half smiled and Blaze said "we should do it. We'd be helping these people." Billy huffed and Orion said "I agree. But I'm not good with combat." "You wouldn't be in it. It'd be the majority of us. The kids, Orion, Gavin, Calypso and David wouldn't be in combat." I replied. Blue said "I think it'd help us. It could help us with our skills and things like that." Jax shook his head and said "I don't want to." Blue looked down as he heard those words from his boyfriend.

"It's been decided

"It's been decided. We leave immediately." Blue said as he stood up. He walked out of the room and Jax followed him. Call looked down and said "I'm sorry." Billy rolled his eyes and said "fuck you." "Pack your things. You'll all be leaving." Carter said. Calypso ran a hand through her hair and Vanessa sighed. Sam said "so who's in charge?" "Lieutenant Gorman, will be in charge of the military. You'll be in charge of the ship." Carter replied. Vanessa rubbed Sam's back and said "it'll be ok." Maia looked up at her mother and said "we have to leave?"