Gateway Station

Lyra's POV:I woke up in a room

Lyra's POV:
I woke up in a room. I looked around and it was unfamiliar. "Billy?" I called out. He laid across the room in and bed and a dark haired girl was in the room. "Lyra. I'm Call. I'll be the one attending to you." She said. "W-where am I? Where's the crew?" I questioned. Call grabbed a clipboard and said "well, a salvage team found you and brought you here. Along with the rest of the crew from the Covenant. Everyone is healthy and you guys won't feel so groggy soon. Just give it a few days." "H-how long were we in those tubes?" Blaze's deep voice asked. I looked over at him and said "hi." His voice was deep from sleeping. "Hey, Lyra." I smiled at him and Call said "you guys have been sleeping for seventy six years." My eyes widened and Blaze ran a hand through his hair. I went to stand up and I noticed I had an IV in my arm. "Why do I have this?" "Carter wanted to make sure you're vitals were ok and nothing was wrong with you." Call replied. "Who's Carter?" Blaze questioned. "I am. I'm Carter Burke. I work for Weyland Enterprises. You are on Gateway Station, a place for civilization. The Covenant has been missing for years. However did you guys get lost in space?" "I don't think we meant too. We were supposed to go to a planet. And we needed to be in hypersleep to get there. But I'm assuming we never reached it." I said. "There's people missing from your crew. Where did they go? What happened to them?" Carter asked as he sat down in a chair. Blaze didn't answer, he just looked at me. Carter noticed Billy was still sleeping. "Has he woken up?" "He was awake as soon as I opened his cryotube, but he began screaming at me. So I sedated him." Call said as she set her clipboard down. "So, You sedate people that freak out because they don't know where they are?" I said. Call shook her head and said "he was screaming your name. I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't listen to reason." I scoffed and Carter said "it's not her fault. She's authorized to do that. After all, she's an android. The first female android to exist." I looked at her outfit and her features.

Blaze ran a hand through his hair and exhaled

Blaze ran a hand through his hair and exhaled. "Don't touch him again." I said to her. Call noticed that I was slightly angry. "You have hostility towards me. Why?" I rolled my eyes and said "because I don't know you. Frankly, I don't know anyone here. And I'm freaking out because I've been asleep for seventy six years, and time has just gone on. Everything that once was, is gone. Hadley's Hope was destroyed and hopefully Planet 4 no longer exists." "Hadley's Hope? Hadley's Hope isn't destroyed. We rebuilt it about, thirty years ago. So what happened there? If you don't me asking." Carter said. Blaze sighed and said "the only people who really know what happened there are Hawk and Halo, and frankly, they don't wanna relive it. Leave them alone about it. They're parents were killed there. Don't question them. It should be in our ship log. Look there, but don't you dare question those kids. They don't need that." Carter saw how serious Blaze was. "I won't question them. I just want all of you to get settled in. I have quarters arranged for all of you. Since you two are awake, would you like to see yours? I'm assuming you're a couple." Carter said, gesturing to the two of us. Blaze winced and I shook my head. "We're just really close." I said. Carter shook his head and said "that's a lie. There's chemistry between you." "We're close. And that's it." Blaze nodded in agreement and said "there's nothing there."