Settling In

Lyra's POV:Everyone wanted to look around the station

Lyra's POV:
Everyone wanted to look around the station. I checked out my quarters and saw that it was quaint but livable. I headed back to the infirmary, to see if Billy was awake yet. He wasn't so I headed to Orion's room. He had just woken up. "How long did we sleep?" "Seventy six years." I replied. Orion's eyes got big and he said "wow." I nodded in response and sighed. "What's wrong?" Orion asked. "Billy. He hasn't woken up yet. He was automatically awake when they took us out of the tubes but Call sedated him, because he was freaking out." "Does he treat you right? Does he care for you?" "Of course. I wouldn't be with him if he didn't. There's just sometimes, he gets so angry and takes it out on Blaze. Hopefully he won't do that anymore." I said as I stared at the ground. The doors opened and Billy stood on the other side of them.

"I've been looking all over for ya

"I've been looking all over for ya." Billy said. I stood up and jumped into his arms. He held me and said "hey, babe." I clung to him and said "god, it's been two days. And you didn't wake up. I was scared." I pulled away from him and Billy said "I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." He played with the ends of my curly hair that was currently in a ponytail. "So, what is this place?" Billy asked as he looked around. "Gateway Station. It's a civilian colony. They found our ship and brought us here." I replied. Billy nodded and kissed my lips passionately. I pulled away and said "I missed you." Billy wrapped his arms around my waist and said "I'm sorry, darling. I hate that you were worried." I hugged him again. Billy was taken aback but he hugged me. "Wanna see Max? Blaze took them all to the cafeteria." I said. Billy nodded and we walked to the elevator, taking it down. There were other people around and Blaze sat at a table with five children around them. "Please sit down." Blaze said. Hawk was telling a story and Halo rolled her eyes at him. Zane was intrigued and Max stared up at the boy. "Hey guys." I said. Billy put his arms around Max. "Billy!" She squealed. Max jumped up and he hugged her. I smiled at the two of them and Hawk said "we should be aloud to go out into space." "No. You shouldn't." Blaze replied. I sat down next to him and said "they giving you hell?" He groaned and said "a little bit." Hawk looked at Maia and said "can you eat normal?" "I am eating normal."