Chapter Thirty Five - Suit And Tie

I'm going to make my author's note at the beginning for a change :). This update took a while to get to, but since school's a bitch, I hope you all understand! Anyway, their prom! It happened, but it's not over yet! Next chapter is going to be the end to the prom! A lot of you thought I was going to make prom a disaster -- HAHA -- I thought of it, but decided to give ya'll a happy ending for once... WASN'T THAT unexpected HAHA I'M TOO FUNNY.

Okay, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up because at the end of this month I have my finals. I'm hoping that during my Christmas break I can get some more updates in :).

One last thing. I've gotten a few inboxes about whether or not "I have other stories" and I'm sure if those inboxes meant other stories a part from the one's the commenters have been reading, or ideas for any new ones. Well, to answer both, I do have other stories. There's this one, Video Blogger [ZIAM], Algophobia [ZIALL] (which is finished), The Coven [NARRY] (which is newly started and think you all should go read because it's different ^-^), INFERNO [NIAM] (which is also new and I also think you all should go check that one out too ^-^), and finally Broken Lanterns [ZIAM] (which is co-written with Anonymous43 and currently is undergoing SLOW updates). As for new story ideas, I do have one, but it's not ready to be worked on. I need to think it through more and decide on a pairing.

So, that leaves me with a question for you all. When I do start my next fic, whenever it will be, what pairing do you want it to be? Let me know in the comments:)

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHAPTER 35

[Niall’s POV]

            I stood beside Justin, forcing a smile that was almost as fake as my happiness to be going to prom with him. Our arms were around one another and my mum and his were gushing over how good we looked both apart and together. I could tell Justin’s smile was genuine and I sure hoped to God that mine looked genuine as well. The flashes of their cameras were blinding, and top it off with the bright rays of sun in my eyes, I was sure my eyes would be squinted in every photo they took.

            We stood in front of Justin’s house, and it was an impressive one. His family had money and it was reflected by the obnoxious size of the house they lived in. It had a mini garden in the front, which was where were standing, and the all so classic white picket fence that led to the backyard, where he no doubt had a pool. And a hot tub.

            Zayn and Eleanor were with us too, and Zayn was feeling much better. However, he didn’t like talking about it, so despite what happened, we all agreed to pretend as if it never happened. They stood off to the side, waiting for their turn for photos. Between flashes I would turn to look at Zayn, and when he wasn’t staring down at Eleanor, who looked absolutely stunning, he would flash me a smile, making me at least a bit happy to be here.

            Liam and Louis were late, as usual, but we all kind of expected it because both their mums wanted photos at each home, so that was stressful in itself. Louis had texted me just ten minutes ago saying they were leaving Liam’s and were on route for Justin’s. I thought it was funny that Zayn and Eleanor were the only straight couple in our circle of friends, and that within our circle of friends; everyone started dating everyone, except for me, of course. Harry isn’t exactly in our circle of friends.