19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r

Start from the beginning

"Maxx please, this isn't you," I pleaded as I tried to take the glass from him before he could drink it but he was still stronger than me. He takes a large gulp before slamming the glass so hard on the concrete countertop that it smashes into a million pieces.

"You didn't like the real me, I thought maybe the fucked up one would catch your eye instead," He grunts and I pulled back. Feeling threatened by the dark tone in his voice.

My brain was telling me to run but I couldn't leave him like this. 

"What are you talking about? You were my best friend," I tried to coax him and he laughed out loud like he was mentally unstable.

"And you were...you were my everything. But I was just a friend?" He huffed before grabbing the bottle of whiskey and throwing it at me, I dodge just in time. Hearing the crash of the liquor shattering behind me.

"Maxx please, you're scaring me," I begged but he came out from behind the bar and started walking closer. 

"I'm scaring you? But you're Matthias Grayson! I thought you weren't scared of anything!" He laughed hysterically, slowly walking towards me. 

Closing what was once a safe distance between us. 

I tried to look around for something to defend myself but there was nothing. 

"Tell me what does he Thomas have that I don't!" He screams and I backed away, with the door behind him I had accidentally put myself in a corner. 

"Maxx stop it! Please!" I screamed but he rushed forward, placing his hands on my shoulders and shoving me back to the wall. All I could think about was the baby. I have to protect my baby at all cost. 

I tried kicking him and screaming louder but he placed a hand over my mouth and chuckled with a devilish grin. Tears of fear leaking from my eyes, he brushed them away with a gentle stroke of his hand.

"Shhhhh, It's okay," he muttered before his hand slid from my mouth to my neck. He tilted his head forward until his lips touched my ear.

"Because if I can't have you, no one else will..." He whispered and squeezed. 

I couldn't breathe as he squeezed tighter and I clawed at his hands, the world started spinning and I tried to kick him but he wouldn't budge. 

Fearing the end of my life as well as my baby's, I reached out, yanking at his hair. It distracted him just enough to let me breathe for one second before he gripped my throat tighter. 

I couldn't do it. 

I couldn't distract his attention away from me.

But there was one person who could. 

"MATTY!" 

I heard the familiar voice screaming at the top of his lungs and Maxx turned just in time to see catch sight of my savior, taking down the door with his sheer strength. Maxx finally dropped me and I fell to the floor gasping for air as choked out and took in oxygen. 

I was just keeping myself together, casting my gaze up to find Thomas and Maxx rolling around on the floor in an intense fight with Thomas winning.

"RUN!" Thomas yelled and I took his advice without hesitating. Running towards the open door and getting out. Hoping he was following behind me as I ran to the pool area where the party was still going on as if Maxx didn't exist. 

I only stopped when I reached the edge of the patio and an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"I thought I told you to run," Thomas says and we quickly make our way through the crowd. Walking fast but not running so we don't draw attention to ourselves. Only speaking when we reached the front car courtyard.

"Are you okay?" Thomas pants, stopping at his car and leaning against it to catch his breath.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I sighed into his shoulder.

"Good...and t-t-the baby?" His speech started to slur and I looked over to see his face was scrunched up with pain.

"Yes, she's fine. He didn't touch her," I quickly alleviated his stress but he still looked like he was in pain. 

"Good...baby...I'm...I'm going to need you to drive," he coughs and places the keys in my shaky hands before collapsing to the ground. 

"THOMAS!" 

*************

The title is what I'm sure all of you are saying right now if you like Thomas