Episode 9: Celebrating Life

Start from the beginning

There were tears in her eyes but she was happy that he was out of danger. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She made him sit on the dining table. She had made his favorite breakfast. Green dhoklas were his favorite. He loved Spinach a lot , Rajma and Water melon. House help Heeru served the breakfast . Mom and son ate it together. Rohit's gloomy mood changed in to happy mood. He wanted to celebrate life.

Ups or downs
Life goes on
Stay happy...

He updated his friend book status. He wanted to eat a cake. He decided to celebrate the good moments in his life. He decided to throw a party. He was planning it and he took his office bag and car keys 🔑

He was about to move and his mom shouted from behind.

"Kaha jaa raha hein... " (Where are you going?)

"Maa, office aur kaha... " saying so he opened the door and went towards his car. His mother knew he must be bored at home. She didn't say anything.

He sat in the car and waved at his mom. She said :

"Dhyan raakna beta aur jaldi aana, lunch sath mein karenge. " (Take care. Will have lunch together. )

Rohit happily drove...

Ana was sitting in the Mumbai Airport and she dialled Rohit.

His phone now read Ananya Mehra calling.

He was perplexed

He was perplexed. Is it a dream? Happiness swirled around with the name but the next moment, sadness gripped his heart 💖💖💖

He spoke as if he had not seen the name.

"Hello. "

"Rohit... "Ana burst into tears and Rohit could feel her breath inside him. He slowly said :

"Ana ,is it you! "

"Rohit...I want to meet you tomorrow. It is your birthday and I want to celebrate with you. "

Rohit heard the announcements in the Airport and he knew Ana was on her way. In any moment she will be in his arms and he was excited.

The vehicle behind his car honked and Ana screamed : Are you driving?

"Yes," Rohit said in a feeble voice.

"I will call you, later." Saying so Ana disconnected the line.

Rohit was happy and now he wanted to live long to be with Ana. He entered the office and his Assistant greeted him with a smile.

There was a huge cake on the table. Rohit looked at his assistant and she smiled. She handed him a note that read :

Welcome back Sir
Happy Birthday Sir .
You are now back from bed
We are here to celebrate
Birthday is on Sunday
So it is our Holiday...
Let us celebrate today...

Rohit smiled and cut the cake. He fed a piece to everyone and he surprisingly asked his assistant that how she knew he was attending the office? His assistant Prathna told him that his mom had called office boy to collect his lunch and medicines. She knew her son would now sit and work forgetting about his health and food.

Rohit called his mom to thank her for her care and love. He promised her that he will take her for a holiday soon.

"But promises are meant to break. "

He thought of Ana and all the promises, he made to her. He could not make her happy was killing her and him from inside.

Vandy called him and said :

Jiju your Ana is on her way
Don't leave her this time!
Embrace her
Hug her tight
So that she would not ever
Bade a good bye...

Thanks Vandy, saying so with happy heart. Rohit booked a Chocolate Bouquet, just for his Ana. He have already imagined a pleasant evening with her.

"This time all will be well."His ailing heart consoled.

"Life is beautiful and God is good. Believe in the best! Good thoughts are the mantra of happiness. So Delete -Delete- Delete all the bad and Enter the good."

Rohit Mehra signing off...

💟

Nikki read her father's post on FB and she too prayed for his happiness and long life.

Next update will be following soon... Will keep it 15 episode and one Epilogue...

PC: Fan page for Rohit and Ana
Eateries :Fb

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep voting

🎂🎂🎂🎂

Happy birthday to Dada
Happy birthday Ronit Roy  💌💐💟🍰

Happy birthday to Dada Happy birthday Ronit Roy  💌💐💟🍰

Cake for Rohit

Breakfast of love

Breakfast of love