He parked in front of the pavilion and got out of the car without turning off the ignition. He came around to me and opened the door helping me out.

"Hang on a sec." he said, then went to the back seat and grabbed two duffel bags.

He then came back to me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go change."

Change? Change what?

A guy in uniform showed up, he looked like a valet or something.

He nodded respectfully at Jake. "Good evening, Mr. Hawkins."

Jake nodded back. "Good evening. Watch the car, we won't be long."

Jake pulled me inside and we stopped in front of the comfort rooms.

"Here. My mom got your size from the gown. Hope it fits alright." he said handing me one duffel.

Oh, change clothes. Duh, Nina.

I smiled at him and took the bag. "I'm sure it'll suit me, I mean your mom is a fashion designer."

He chuckled lightly. "Alright. You can lock the door if you want. No one's gonna use it anyways."

I nodded and headed in the ladies comfort room as he headed in the male's.

I locked the door then started rummaging through the duffel.

I changed into some black leggings and a black and white striped, long sleeved shirt that hugged my body till about below my butt.

My heels were changed into some beige, ankle high, heeled boots. My white coat was changed into a beige blazer that matched my boots, the sleeves rolled up till below my elbows showing the sleeves of my shirt.

There was a black scarf which I wrapped around my neck, and a black leather sling bag to change my purse.

Wow, I gotta admit, I actually look good. I should ask Jamie for more fashion tips.

I took the pins out of my hair and let the curls flow down freely. I folded up my gown neatly and put it in the duffel with my stilettos and purse.

I slung the bag on my shoulder and grabbed the duffel and headed out of the comfort room to see Jake standing there using his phone all dressed up, his duffel on the floor beside his feet.

He wore tan jeans that matched his darker tan bucks. He had on a white long sleeved shirt under his dark gray coat, a midnight blue scarf hanging on his neck.

He heard the door close making him look up at me. He smiled and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"Well, look who still looks as gorgeous as ever even without the gown." he said smiling as he walked to me.

I smiled back at me. "Well, look who's trying to suck up on our first date." I teased.

He chuckled. "I'm not sucking up, I'm telling the truth."

I nodded teasingly. "Mhmm, sure. Well, let's get this date started shall we?"

He bowed as held out his hand making me chuckle as I took it. "We shall."

A few minutes later

"What are we doing here?" I asked bewildered as we stood outside of a building.

"What do you think?" he asked as I heard him shut the door of the car after grabbing a bag and walked to me.

"Ice skating? At 9pm?"