1 Million Special - Ye Oldeth Times

"I'm home!" Iwaizumi yelled as he walked through the front door. Almost immediately the sound of many paws on the hardwood floor echoed through the mansion as the many dogs, previously puppies, ran towards Iwaizumi with hopes of tackling him down.

Iwaizumi, like an amazing dog dad that he is, kneeled down to pet each and every one of them. "Awh, who's excited to see daddy? Who's excited to get treats?" Iwaizumi spoke to the dogs and watched as they wagged their tails even quicker than before. Tasha jumped and placed her front paws in Iwaizumi's shoulders, licking the hell out of his face while Iwaizumi chuckled at all of them.

"I'm excited to see daddy." suddenly a voice spoke from the direction of the stairs. Iwaizumi looked up to see Oikawa standing there - his arms crossed against his chest. He wanted to look angry, Iwaizumi could tell, but that wasn't really working out for him. "Welcome home"

Iwaizumi finally got up and walked towards the man standing in front of him. By each step Oikawa's seriousness dropped more and more, sure he was a bit upset Iwaizumi worked overtime again, but how could he ever be mad at such a man, especially when he smiles at him in such a way that makes your knees feel like jello.

Finally, when Iwaizumi reached him, he pulled Oikawa into his embrace, wrapping his arms around the other male. "I missed you" he spoke in a low tone, making shivers run down Oikawa's spine. Before Oikawa could speak a word, Iwaizumi leaned in and placed a soft, yet meaningful kiss on Oikawa's lips.

"I missed you too..." Oikawa whispered. He found comfort, unimaginable comfort, in Iwaizumi's arms. He felt at peace being in his embrace, to the point where he found it hard to fall asleep if he wasn't in his arms at night - Iwaizumi never minded though.  "But I refuse to let you work overtime again", he spoke as he pulled away, giving Iwaizumi one more serious look.

"Sure, sure. So what's the big occasion?" Iwaizumi asked. Oikawa called him at the end of his supposed workday and told him to hurry home, but Iwaizumi, being the perfectionist that he is, couldn't allow himself to leave the restaurant earlier as he had important guests dining.

"WE'RE THE OCCASION!" he heard a voice from upstairs and suddenly someone came bolting down the stairs and jumping into Iwaizumi who caught the other thanks to his reflexes. "Miss me?" Hanamaki made a pouty face at Iwaizumi, who glared at him before dropping him to the floor.

"Haven't seen each other in a hot minute" Mattsun said as he made his way down, like a civilized and normal human being. Well, if only his clothes were that of a civilized human being but no, he was wearing a shirt with the text 'someone's sus' on it.

"We saw each other on the weekend. It hasn't even been a week" Iwaizumi rubbed his temples as Makki clung to him again, like a sloth.

"Wow, Iwaizumi, you have grown more muscle," he said, words which were met with two burning gazes from Oikawa and Matsukawa. "Okay, got it," he said before jumping back onto the ground.

"So, what's this about?" Iwaizumi asked again. Matsukawa walked closer to him, put his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder, and looked at him with sad eyes. He might have even teared up but Iwaizumi wouldn't know that - he was too busy sighing.

"Makki and I... We're... getting a divorce" He said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Iwaizumi asked completely dumbfounded.

"We are? I thought you love me" Makki chimed in.

"It's been a long time coming. He... He..." Mattsun put his head down, faking a sob. "He cheated on me with Toji Fushiguro..."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐲 ||𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐨𝐢||𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚|| 🎉