Finale

3rd POV
A week later
Velvet stood on the beach in her bikini, she was looking out at the water, Y/N left a little after his fight, no one knew where he went.
Pyrrha: how are you doing Velvet?
Velvet: just waiting for him.
Pyrrha: listen...I'm going to get some food from the stand, do you want anything?
Velvet: I'm good, thank you though.
Pyrrha smiled and walked off, the ocean in a small area began to boil. Velvet noticed this and got a little closer to the water. The water plumed a bit and Y/N started walking out with his hands in fists.
Velvet covered her mouth and began to tear up.
Velvet: Y/N!!
She ran up to him and hugged him. He then put his arms around her and hugged her back.
Velvet: I missed you.
He put his hand on top of her head, she then looked up at him with a small tear in her eye.
Y/N: I missed you too....sorry I went away, I had to get something.
Velvet: what did you get?
He put his hand out and uncapped it, it was a ring with a sapphire.
Y/N: I found it while I was at the depths of the ocean, some iguana wanted to pick a fight.
Velvet: it's beautiful Y/N.
Y/N: it's yours.....take it.
Velvet: Y/N I can't, you were looking in the ocean floor for this, you worked so hard to find it.
Y/N: I worked so hard to find it so I can give it to you....take it...
She hesitantly grabbed it and put it on slowly.
Velvet: thank you Y/N.....
Y/N: even for a 20,000 year old guy I can still do something right.
She jumped up and put her arms around his head and kissed him. Pyrrha was getting back to her and she saw both of them. She smiled at the two, it was true love right there. The two stopped kissing and she put her hands to his chest.
Y/N: want to go for a ride?
Velvet smiled.
Velvet: more than anything.
They both ran to the water, Y/N quickly transformed and Velvet jumped on his shoulders before he reached full size. He finished transforming and she climbed to the top of his head.
Velvet: I am your for the day, take me anywhere you want.
The two went off, together again, love has no bounds.