Godzilla Vs. MechaGodzilla

Start music at top if you want.
3rd POV
MechaGodzilla fired more freezing missiles, nailing Godzilla in the chest. Godzilla started charging his atomic, MechaGodzilla however quickly jumped up and fired two lasers from the head piece, hitting Godzilla in the face and neck. MechaGodzilla landed and flew over to Godzilla and punched him in the face.
Velvet: Y/N!
Godzilla took a step backwards he was punched so hard, he stepped over the teams and was disoriented for a few seconds. MechaGodzilla then uppercutted Godzilla until finally using its tail and punting him in the face. Godzilla went to one knee after the hit. MechaGodzilla made a blade with his hand and stabbed Godzilla through the neck, making him roar in pain.
Gala Gu: MechaGodzilla is a success, you can now see it's true power.
Winter turned around to look at Gala Gu.
Winter: what will happen then? After Godzilla is defeated?
Gala Gu: Godzilla will be dead, and MechaGodzilla will help our kind get known here, we will then rule.
Winter: WHAT?!
Gala Gu: we are the top of the food chain now, all thanks to you, you led us to Godzilla.
Winter: I came to check on my sister!
Cosmos: we can't hold back anymore, something more deadly than Godzilla is coming to Earth! Mothra speaks to us, a dragon of pure destruction is coming.
Gala Gu: MechaGodzilla will kill that too.
Cosmos: it may be more powerful than Godzilla, but only Godzilla has what can defeat this beast!
Gala Gu: really? And what might that be.
Cosmos: we don't know....
Gala Gu: nothing more than faith I suppose.
Miana ran up to Gala Gu and pushed him.
Miana: that's why MechaGodzilla will die!
Gala Gu: I don't have time for this.
He pulled out a revolver and shot Miana in the stomach.
Maina: NO!
Winter: what's wrong with you!?
Godzilla's eyes shot open when he heard the gun fire, he then turned around to see Gala Gu, Winter and the cosmos, one of which was on the ground bleeding. Godzilla's eyes were filled with rage before he roared into the sky again, flames erupted around him as he roared louder and louder. The teams ran to the beach to see Winter and the others.
Weiss: Winter!
The flames rose up around Godzilla and plumed. He roared into the sky again as fire rose into the clouds, coloring the storm red and orange. MechaGodzilla fired cooling missiles but were melted a few meters away from Godzilla. Godzilla then looked at MechaGodzilla and roared.

An atomic blast shot out and went through MechaGodzilla's chest, leaving nothing but a head that fell to the ground

An atomic blast shot out and went through MechaGodzilla's chest, leaving nothing but a head that fell to the ground. Godzilla charged his atomic blast again and completely destroyed the head.  The blade melted out of Godzilla's neck and his wounds healed. Godzilla then turned around and look right at Gala Gu. Gala Gu's eyes widened with fear at Godzilla began charging another blast.
The teams ran, Yang picked up Miana and ran to the forest with the teams. Godzilla then unleashed his atomic blast, destroying the ship along with Gala Gu. Godzilla then roared as a massive explosion occurred on the beach. He began shrinking until finally converting back to his human form.
Velvet: Y/N!
She ran up to hug him when he came through the forest. She squeezed him right, he then put his arms around her.
Maina: Godzilla! Miana needs you.
Y/N ran over to Miana who was holding her wound.
Miana: is this the end?
Y/N: no, no, you'll get through this, I'm going to close the....wound....
He looked at Yang's shoulder and clothing which was covered in blood, she lost a lot of blood.
Y/N: hold still!
Y/N began charging his atomic and was about to make a laser to close her wound. A tear filled her eye and a smile went on her face. Y/N started closing her wound but she wasn't moving.
Y/N: Miana?
She was silent. He picked her up and held her in his arms.
Y/N: Miana!
Tears filled his eyes along with Maina's. Y/N had a few tears drop on the ground, he then screamed in agony as she laid in his arms, lifeless.