Mass Evacuation

Velvet POV
Me: Everyone Out, HURRY
Civilian: why should we listen to a Faunus?
I pointed at the Monster
Civilian: oh.....AAAAAH
They started running
Soldier POV
We were in a Bullhead, we were going to fire all our weapons on the monster, code named Godzilla, for its Godly size and strength.
Me: ready....aim....FIIIIRE
We all started shooting it with rockets, it did nothing, but it looked dead at us.

Jeff: what is it doing?Me: BRACE YOURSELVESHis back started lighting up and it's pupils turned reptilian

Me: BRACE YOURSELVES
His back started lighting up and it's pupils turned reptilian.

Jeff: what is it doing?Me: BRACE YOURSELVESHis back started lighting up and it's pupils turned reptilian

Velvet POV
In the distance I saw an explosion after hearing that distort. All of these people are risking their lives...for what though, this monster is coming, and it isn't stopping. The only good news it we evacuated a lot of people...even then, there's no guarantee they'll survive.
????? POV
Hm....looks like they've stopped....guess I can rush it now
Velvet POV
The monster looked like it was moving much faster, then it roared.
Behemoth: SCREEEEEEEONK
The distort sound occurred again and the top of a building exploded. I ran as the debris fell, I then looked out at the ocean seeing the Monster coming closer.
Me: guys, if the rumor is right it's after me, I'm going to distract it!
Yang: are you crazy?
Me: trust me!
I ran in the opposite way of the evacuees.
????? POV
There you are
Velvet POV
I looked to see the monster changing its course wherever I went. It was moving at a great speed, even for a creature for its size. I ran into the tallest building I could see and went on the elevator. I hope to distract it long enough for this to work.
Within minutes it reached land, I made it to the roof right when it was at the building, it was gigantic, now that I see it's full body this close. It took a few steps backwards and roared, from the ground a bunch of minerals and elements formed together and made a smaller version, about the size of this building, that means...50 meters. The smaller version looked at me, moving while the large one was staying completely still. The smaller version put its hand out on he building, landing it right in front of me. It kept its eyes on me, I took a step forward.
Me: what do you want?
It looked at its hand and back to me.
Me: oh
I cautiously walked onto its hand and was brought down to the streets. I looked up as the smaller version crumbled down. Then the taller version started....shrinking?
??? POV
I went down to a more....understandable form, a human.
Me: hello Velvet, my name is Gojira....well as that Kaiju I was, I guess you can call me......meh I mean Y/N has a nice ring to it
Velvet: what?!
Me: it's Y/N
Velvet: you were....that behemoth?
Me: Kaiju my dear, it was a Kaiju, powerful beings, have you ever heard the tales?
She shook her head no
Me: well we met back on that island and those savages, they honestly thought a sacrifice would keep them alive, I just let them run, like seriously, who am I....Kong?
She still looked lost
Me: oh my god.....alright, I'm not here to kill you, I wanted to actually have a chance to talk to you
Velvet: I really don't know what to say
I heard the helicopters and the soldiers coming my way. I was about to transform until I saw her eyes staring into my soul.
Soldier: hands where we can see them
Me: as you wish