Godzilla Vs. Ghidorah Part 2

3rd POV
The Ghidorah heads dispersed and started firing lightning at Godzilla. Godzilla roared out in pain when he was nailed in the throat and head. Ghidorah roared at Godzilla as their long snake bodies were finally coming out of the void, now all three are three giant serpents, even larger than Godzilla. Ghidorah fired more lightning at Godzilla. Godzilla roared at his massive foe before firing another atomic blast, they all however dodged.
Velvet: they're too fast for him.
Blake: there's a chance he can hit them.
Godzilla then roared and shot its atomic roar, curving around Ghidorah. He then whacked one of the giant serpents with his tail, hitting it into the water, though more than half of its body was still dry. It came out of the water and bit down on Godzilla's tail.
Godzilla roared out before grabbing one of the Ghidorah heads and began choking it. One of the others darted through his hand, making blood splatter outward. It began healing, then the head turned back around and zapped Godzilla in his wound, making him let go, the head he let go of then used all its speed and went through Godzilla's chest. Godzilla let out a low growl as the Ghidorah head inside him wrapped around to look him in the eye. Godzilla and Ghidorah both shrank down to human size, Y/N had a sword in his chest with a blonde girl girl holding it.
Y/N POV
I looked at the girl and she just looked back at me.

Y/N POVI looked at the girl and she just looked back at me

??????: hello Godzilla.
Me: you're.....LIKE ME?!
??????: but so much more, you know what I am?
Me: you.....you're a king to a tribe?
?????: always with the king nonsense, tell me this, why are you protecting people that want you dead? I've been watching from a distance, people want you wiped off this Earth.
Me: n-not everyone.
??????: you mean the Faunus girl? Faunus are nothing to these people, you're nothing to these people, once you're gone they will celebrate, but this planet will be a graveyard by the time I'm done.
Me: I can't....allow that!
?????: so cliché, let me help with that.
She got closer and the sword went deeper into my chest, I could feel the blood squirting out. The pain...it was unbearable.
?????: I was hoping for more of a fight, but once you're dead this will be a cake walk.
3rd POV
Y/N's blood started coming out his mouth and was dripping on the sword. He coughed a drop of blood on her cheek, she used her thumb and wiped it off, it then sizzled on her thumb.
Ghidorah: stay here and die.
Her hands turned golden and so did her head, the arm parts came off and split off in three different directions, making the three serpents again. Y/N looked at his chest and grabbed the sword.
Velvet: Y/N!
A Bullhead shot out from Beacon and went to Y/N, who was bleeding out, the sword was stopping his healing factor.
The Bullhead landed and a pair of boots stepped out, it was Winter.
Y/N: here to finish the job?
Winter looked at Y/N in the eye and she began tearing up a bit.
Winter: you killed the General, you are responsible for countless soldier deaths...I will help you only this once....don't expect me to help you again....my sister is upset....your girlfriend is worried, no one in that school hates you....they see you more as a hero...
Y/N: I know you're upset and all but I'm dying.
She placed her boot right next to the wound in his chest to use as leverage. She then grabbed the handle of the sword and pulled out, making blood fly out. Y/N held his chest as blood was sleeping out.
Y/N: come on.....heal......
Winter: when you heal, what's your plan?
Y/N: I'm going to make that bitch an extra long skeleton.
Winter: after this fight I'm giving you a day head start.
She got in the Bullhead and took off. Y/N smirked and his wound began healing some more.
Y/N: I'm finishing this now!
His skin began hardening and he grew larger. He stood tall and roared. Ghidorah looked at Godzilla and roared back. Ghidorah then charged at Godzilla ready to go through his chest again. Godzilla instead grabbed the head with both hands and started tearing it apart. It was then ripped into two and thrown to the ground. Ghidorah roared out in pain. Both heads got ready to attack and began swarming Godzilla. Godzilla fires his atomic breath at Ghidorah, nailing in in the back and sending it sliding into the ocean. The other head bit down on his arm, he then grabbed its upper jaw and blasted its head clean off, making the body drop into the water. Godzilla took a massive step towards the remaining serpent and it started to run. His back began charging and surging with electricity.

Godzilla then took a deep breath and let out a massive Atomic Roar, spreading for miles, peeking the skin off of Ghidorah, making it roar out in pain

It was nothing more than a skeleton as it slid and crumbled into the water. Godzilla took a massive step and roared loudly in victory. Velvet and Blake and everyone inside hugged eachother and jumped up and celebrated.