We left the store with the things we bought in our hands and we walked to my house.

It was nice to have a girlfriend for once.

When we got there, I was about to give her a tour when I noticed band practice had already started. There was a new guy there with long, spiky black hair and hazel eyes. Ashley was cleaning his bass and Sandra was flipping her drum sticks in her hands. Andy turned to face me and smiled, "Hey," he gave me a warm kiss and I noticed Brittany had her mouth wide open.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriends band was THE Black Veil Brides. He's Andy Six!" she exclaimed. [A.N. Yes, Andy Six because in those days that's what he was known as]

Andy brightened up, "So you've seen our music video?" he asked her grinning widely.

"Yes! I love it!" she said happily.

I smiled at her and introduced her to the rest of the band, "This is my bestfriend Ashley Purdy also known as the new Black Veil Brides bass player," they shook hands and I saw Ashley blush.

I turned to Sandra and said, "This is Sandra Alva, the drummer," they also shook hands and Brittany's face glowed.

I finally turned to the new guy and shaked his hand myself, "You must be Jake," I said

"Yeah, and you're Alex," he said quietly.

"Yeah," I replied. He seemed kinda...awkward. But cute I thought to myself.

"And lastly, this is Jake...Pitts? He's the new guitar player, the one in the knives and pens music video was kind of an asshole,"

"That's an understatement," Andy muttered.

Brittany and Jake shook hands and looked into eachothers eyes for a moment.

Brittany let go blushing and I frowned, that was weird.

"Hey Brittany, do you wanna go upstairs and hang out?" I asked

"Yeah sure," she replied.

We bounded up the steps to my bedroom and I clicked on the TV.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Yeah sure," she said smiling, "Hey uh Alex?"

"Yeah?" I asked with my eyes on the TV.

"What do you know about that Jake guy?" she asked nervously.

I smirked to myself, I see where she's going with this.

"Well I've only just met him, all I know is that he's 22 years old." I said.

"Oh," she said, out the corner of my eye I saw her grinning.

I turned to look at her and and gave her a wide grin, "Brittany liiikkeeesss Jakey," I teased her.

"I do NOT! I don't even know him," she said sighing.

"The more time you spend with me, the more time you'll get to see him," I said smiling.

"Hey, maybe we can skip the movie and watch the band play?" she asked hopefully.

"But of course," I replied and clicked off the TV.

~•~

BRITTANY'S POV

Okay, I admit, Jake is REALLY cute.

His eyes? They look like puppy eyes and he looks totally huggable. Plus he looks like a sweet guy.

Me and Alex sat on the couch listening to the band play a new song Andy had written. I kept my eyes on Jake the whole time and once or twice he turned to look at me.

I sighed to myself, he probably already has someone.

"Okay guys, you wanna take a break?" Andy finally said.

"YES!" Ashley said taking a swig of water. Sandra excused herself to go the bathroom and Andy sat next to Alex and kissed her which left Jake to awkwardly sit next to me.

Oh Lord...now's my chance.

"Hi," I said quietly. Ugh. Did my voice crack? Smooth Brittany.

He turned to look at me with the CUTEST smile I thought I would just melt. "Hey," he replied nervously.

"So uh...you're a really great guitar player." oh gosh. Did I just say that?

He chuckled and said, "Thanks," his shining hazel eyes looked into my grey ones for a few moments before I looked away.

What to say next?

He cleared his throat and said, "Wanna get some air?"

My heart dropped. Oh sweet baby Jesus yes I would.

"Yeah sure," I said smiling.

I waved to Alex and she winked at me and gave me the thumbs-up.

~•~

JAKES POV

Brittany? She seems really sweet. It'd be nice to be her friend.

"So uh you're names Brittany?" I finally said.

"Yeah," she said smiling.

Her grey eyes were so cloudy, it was hard to see what she was feeling.

"That's a pretty name," I said awkwardly.

She blushed and laughed, "Thanks,"

I shoved my hands in my pockets wondering what to say next.

"Uh how old are you?" oh goodness Jake you don't just ask people how old they are. Especially women.

"I'm 21," she replied.

Ah, so she's only a year younger than me. I smirked to myself.

I took in a breath of fresh air and exhaled it out.

Oh the awkwardness right now...

I looked at her t-shirt and said, "The Misfits are great,"

She grinned and said, "Yeah they're awesome,"

I bit my fingernail.

"I actually play a little guitar myself," she said a few moments after, "I quit a few months ago though, I didn't think I was good."

"What?!" I exclaimed, "You gotta play sometime again!"

She laughed and said, "My guitars in my basement, I haven't used it for a while now...I've been thinking of taking some lessons,"

"Well why pay for it if you can have it for free?" I asked.

"What?" she asked surprisedly.

"Come on, I'll give you some lessons if you want." I said biting my thumbnail. Hopefully she'll say yes.

She grinned and said, "I'd love that,"

I smiled and said, "Uh what's your phone number?" she blushed and we exchanged phone numbers and addresses.

"We should go back in now," I said.

"Yeah," she replied, almost sadly.

I pushed the front door open and we went back inside.