Mewberty and Puberty

Comenzar desde el principio

17 new suns sprouted on her face, shoulders, and neck.

Marco's eyes widened. "Oh no. Ohnoohnoohno. STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!" Marco jogged, phone in hand as he dashed room to room looking for Star.

Star was at Ponyheads place, having tea and gossiping about royal life

Marco switched the phone to his face and was met with the dopey grin of his eldest daughter, who promptly dropped the phone. Except the phone was stuck to her hand

which was now some weird sticky thing

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I HATE THIS!!!!!" Marco hung up and dialed Star

who didn't answer.

"Boyyyyyyyyyyyyys." Aurora murmured, and with a splat from her sticky hands, she created a nice, gooey cocoon for the entire swim team and a few boys that where lying around the school.

                                                                                        ✹

Ally was having a hard time getting into the middle school. She was currently sneaking past the office, then the bodyguard, then all the teachers until she made it to the 200 hall.

"Aw dammit. Which classroom is Amanda's?" Ally muttered. So she peeked into every classroom until finally, finally, she burst into the second to last classroom and spirited Amanda away.

"Do you have a pass?" Amanda's teacher asked as Ally pulled Amanda out.

"Family emergency!" She called, and together the girls zipped over to Echo Creek.

"So what exactly is going on?" Amanda huffed as they jogged. "Thank you though, you saved me from a math test."

"Your sister said she needed you. Something weird is happening to her."

"Something weird like what?"

"Ummm, she said it was like puberty, but different."

"Mewberty." Amanda stopped.

"Why'd you stop! She said she needs your help!" Ally grabbed Amanda's arm and tried to pull her to the school.

"Nahhhhhh, I wouldn't go in there. It'll end soon. Are you sure you need my help?"

"But, Aurora said! She specifically asked me to get you and that you'd know what to do!" Ally pleaded.

"And while I respect Rory for asking for assistance, I think it'd be more productive to get ice cream, and then take a nap."

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase?"

Amanda ran a hand through her hair. "Fine. But ONLY because you saved me from a math test."

Upon entering Echo Creek, the girls were met with a weird jungle like scenario. Golden vines had sprouted everywhere and quite a few boys seemed to be ensnared in a weird sticky substance that was coming from the golden girl that was staring at her sister and her friend.

 Golden vines had sprouted everywhere and quite a few boys seemed to be ensnared in a weird sticky substance that was coming from the golden girl that was staring at her sister and her friend

"Boyyys? No, not boys." 

She fluttered on, returning to her first-period classroom. The vines and things were spilling out of the window haphazardly. 

Amanda sat down. "When did it start?"

Ally stared at her. "Start? Maybe like an hour ago?"

"Oh then it'll end in like 15 minutes. Where's your guys' cafeteria? I need some food. I'm literally dying of starvation."

"PRINCESS AMANDA DIAZ-BUTTERFLY THIS IS NO TIME TO THINK OF FOOD WHEN YOUR SISTER IS A GINAT BUTTERFLY STEALING BOYS!"

Amanda frowned and folded her arms. "There's no point in doing anything for Aurora! Look" she pointed at Aurora, who was fluttering about, seemingly looking for any boy who wasn't hiding. Then she flew over them and returned holding a very familiar boy.

"Look Amanda! It's Sam!" Ally hoisted Amanda up off the ground and pointed to Aurora, who held Sam with her lower two arms.

"SAM I TOLD YOU TO RUN!" Ally screamed.

"I DID, BUT I GOT LOST IN THE CAFETERIA!" He yelled back. "WHERE IS SHE TAKING ME?" 

"Well? Where is she taking him?" Ally asked Amanda.

Amanda shrugged. "Wherever this whole mess started."

"HOMEROOM!" Ally dashed over to the classroom right as an explosion of suns exploded out of the window and all over Ally. She wiped her eyes free of the yellow powder that came with the explosion.

all around her, the vines and things were disintegrating too.

seconds later, Aurora and Sam climbed through the window.

"AURORA! SAM!" Ally hugged them both. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, just a weird headache. And I have wings!" Aurora pulled her hair aside to reveal two tiny golden wings that protruded from her back.

"Can you fly?" Asked Sam.

"No, she can't." Said Amanda, who hugged her sister. "Please tell me Abuela said she was making nachos for dinner."

"She is."

"Yes!" 

"Can we come too?" Ally and Sam said, hugging Aurora one more time.

"Fine, you guys can have my share. I just have a weird stomach pain suddenly." Aurora crossed her arms over her stomach, cringing.

Ally put an arm over her. "It seems you've been introduced to puberty my darling butterfly."

Sam and Amanda traded a disgusted look as they went back to the Diaz house.

I know, this took a while, but school is hard and yes, they basically skipped school the whole day.

I think I'm failing pre-calc

Wish me luck please!