"Em! I'm so sorry!" Darren cried out, and I cocked my head to one side. Why was he sorry? I'd thought that the video had been doctored? "Why are you sorry?" I asked him, and he face-palmed himself. "You know what happened like a week and a half ago.." He trailed off at my expression. 

"Em lost her memory from the knock on her head." Blake emphasised on knock, and the color drained from Darren's face. "W-Wait, s-she lost her memory?" Darren stuttered, and Blake glared at him with so much hatred, it could kill. "Yes, she did, and you smell like a homeless hobo," Mikaela snarled, and I giggled at her sentence. Weren't hobos already homeless? 

"Back to the topic. You caused this!" Blake pointed an accusing finger at Darren, and my best friend shrunk back. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking that day," Darren apologised again, trembling and I gave him a hug.

"What happened that day, anyway?" I questioned him, and he shifted uncomfortably. Don't tell me the video was true... 

"Mackenzie told me to keep tabs on you.. So one day, she phoned me and told me to meet her at her place.. She said she would keep you away from Blake.. So, I agreed. I just didn't want you to get hurt by Blake.." Darren said softly, his voice cracking at one point of his sentence. My chest heaved, and I felt terrible. "But that doesn't explain why I lost my memory," I stated, and Darren sighed.

"I may have, um.. Smashed your head into the wall.. Twice. And, Mackenzie beat you with a baseball bat." Darren replied, lowering his voice at the end of his sentence. Tears were falling freely from his eyes, like his tear ducts had gone in an overload. 

For some reason, I wasn't angry or offended. I just felt bad for Darren. He loved me, but in return, I broke his fragile heart. "I'm so sorry Darren," I lowered my head, and embraced Darren. He hugged me tightly, and I felt his tears dripping onto my shoulder. 

"Hold up, you aren't mad?" Mikaela used that 'oh-no-you-didn't' tone, and I shrugged. "Seems like that," I smiled wistfully, and both she and Blake gaped at me. "A fly may fly into your mouth!" I giggled, and they immediately shut their mouths after that. Blake's eyebrows were furrowed, and Mikaela was expressionless. 

"Darren, if it'd been another time, I think I would've fallen for you, like those cliches. I'm extremely sorry," I bowed for some reason, and he shook his head. "I'm sorry. Now this seems like those dramas," He chortled, and I grinned at him. 

Then, the stupid reception woman popped her head into the room. "Time's up!" She deadpanned, and I rolled my eyes, giving Darren one last hug. "I'll visit you again," I whispered, before walking out, Blake and Mikaela following after me. 

"I can't believe you forgave him. If I were you, I'd sock him," Blake grumbled, and I rolled my eyes. "Nobody's perfect. Forgiving and forgetting is the best." I informed him, laughing at myself. I sounded like a guru or something! 

"Whatever, I'd scratch his eyes out," Mikaela chucked her two cents in, taking out her pocket mirror and examining her face. What was it with cheerleaders, that they had to do this? Weird... "So, why did you even want to come?" Blake asked, squinting at me, and I pursed my lips, thinking. "I guess I wanted some closure, and coming to see him helped," I sighed.