Chapter 9

After spending the whole day telling her mom all of what happened to her yesterday with Jarret Kalista walks on outside, heading toward the barn. Wearing dark brown skinny pants, knee high black boots laced in the front, a white peasant blouse with an light brown vest; laced up with a grey belt. Tightens up her high ponytail as she shows off her elf ears with pride, smiles and nods back toward any passer byer that walks on by. Opens up the doors halfway then steps on inside letting out a soft sigh. Kalista looks over at Jaynas stall to see if she is awake.

Jayna wakes up from her comfortable nap lifts herself up then sticks her head out. Smiles at Kalista.

"Hello there Miss Kalista. How has you're day been going."

She grabs an apple pulls out a knife from a nearby table's drawer then cuts it in half on a cutting board. Gives Jayna one half of the apple, scratch's Jaynas necks left side while eating her own share.

Kalista Grins.

"Hello Jayna. Everything has been going good so far. And guess what?," Brush's her left hand on her pants smoothly, cleaning her hand. "Something happened that I never thought ever could." As Kalista keeps grinning. Grabs a brush from the wooden basket on the stalls door.

Jayna keeps eating up her own share of the apple. Moves her head up and down slowly neighing softly.

"What's that Miss Kalista? Is it something exciting." She asked. By looking at the ecstatic look on her face.

Kalista opens up the stalls door steps inside then moves toward Jaynas left side, begins to brush her hair smoothly.

"Indeed something did happen to me Jayna," She stated. While now starting to brush Jaynas back and left side. "I just got asked out by Jarret. And not only that, he is also, going to be my date for my coronation later on tonight."  Holding in her excitement a little while moving around her to brush Jaynas right side.

Jayna gasped. Ears twitch with hearing the exciting news.

"Really? Oh I am so happy for you Miss Kalista. I know that you are going to have so much fun tonight with him." 

"Really? You think so Jayna."

"Oh I know so Miss Kalista. You will not regret that decision."

Kalista Grins. Jayna just might be right. Maybe she will have an amazing night that she wont forget. She just hopes that everything will turn out alright and go smoothly. After giving Jayna a good brush down Kalista puts the brush back in the basket then pats down Jaynas necks right side gently. Opens up the door a little bit more enough just for Jayna to walk on out.

"You know what Jayna. You're right. I am going to have an amazing night with Jarret." She stated.

Walks toward the barn's doorway with Jayna at her side. Stops midway then turns around to face her, wraps her right arm around Jayna's neck gently and puts her left hand on her hip. Kalista looks around a little.

"Of course I am Miss Kalista."

They both smile and share a light chuckle.

"Thank you Jayna. For helping me know that I am making the right choice." 

"Anytime Miss Kalista."

After they both smile at one another Jayna nods her head neighing softly again, walks off and down a dirt pathway toward the woods on the other side of the barn; to do some grazing and sun bathing. Kalista watched her walk off then goes her own separate way back toward the castle and to get ready for tonight.

~*~*~*~

People from other realms connected to SageBurrow have traveled all around to witness the Coronation of it's future Queen. Mythical creatures of any kind. The fairy lights in each of the trees turn on midway with white rose petals sprinkled everywhere. Everyone getting into their own requested seats in the towns church. Decorated on the outside, as well as on the inside, with white see through sash's around each pillar; yellow and red fairy lights wrapped around as well to form a light orange color shadowing on each part of the church's grey marbled walls.