Stop The Wedding Chapter 10

Shadow arrived home and walked towards the training room. The boys stopped training and looked at Shadow.

"Hey Shadow. How was your date?" Sonic asked. Shadow didn't answer.

Instead, he sat down and hid his face from them. The boys looked at each other confused.

"Shadow?" Suddenly, they heard him crying softly. They stayed quiet as they looked worried.

"Your highness. What's wrong?" Tails asked.

"The knights from the Light Kingdom came here and took Y/N away." The boys were shocked.

"They found out huh?" Silver said.

"By who though?" Knuckles asked. Shadow wiped his tears away.

"I don't know but they will pay!"

"Looks like Shadow finally found true love." Tails said.

"I did and I'm gonna get her back. We gotta do something."

"I heard that she's gonna get married soon." Sonic said.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Then we need to stop that wedding."

"I'm with you Shadow." Sonic said.

"Same."

"Me too."

"Count me in."

"We'll go tomorrow. Start training."

"Yes sir!"

Meanwhile with Y/N, your parents were very upset. You stared at the floor, not bothering to look at them.

"How could you do this? We specifically told you to never enter the Dark Kingdom!" D/N said.

"I didn't want to marry Scourge because I want to find true love on my own. It's not fair that you have to force one."

"They are the rules Y/N and you know that." M/N said.

"And where's Blaze? She's always here when I'm in this room."

"She will be executed tomorrow after your wedding."

"What!? No! You can't kill her!" "She has disobeyed our rule. Now go to your room."

You ran towards your room crying. You cried for a while until you fell asleep. The next day, your friends were helping you get ready for the wedding.

"You look lovely Y/N." Rouge said.

"I don't want to do this."

"We know but it's the law." Amy said.

"But I want to be with Shadow."

"Who's Shadow?"

"He's the dark prince."

"Dark prince!"

"Yeah but he's so sweet and nice. I want him. He means everything to me."

"Aww. Sounds like true love."

"I love him so much." Suddenly, the guard came in.

"It's time." You sighed as you got up and followed him.

Meanwhile with Shadow and his friends, they were outside the Light Kingdoms gate, getting ready.

"Here. Take these." Shadow gave Sonic, Tails and Knuckles sunglasses.

"Why do we need these?" Knuckles asked.

"Trust us. You don't want to know." They shrugged and put them on.

"Let's go." Shadow said as they walked inside. At the wedding, they were about to say the I do part.

"Do you Prince Scourge, take Y/N to be your wife and Queen?"

"I do." "Do you Princess Y/N, take Scourge to be your husband and King?"

"I...I...um..." Everyone whispered to each other, wondering what your going to say.

"I...I..." Suddenly, the doors broke down and everyone gasped as they turned around and saw Shadow and his friends.

"I object!" Shadow yelled. Everyone gasped. You smiled big.

"Shadow!" Everyone gasped in fear.

"It's the Dark Prince!"

"Guards! Seized them!" D/N said. The Light guards went after them as they began to battle.

"Shadow! Grab Y/N! We'll take care of them!" Sonic said. Shadow nodded and ran towards you. Amy saw Sonic and blushed.

"So handsome." Sonic looked at Amy and blushed. Cream looked at Tails.

"So cute." Cream giggled as Tails blushes.

"So sexy." Rouge smirked while Knuckles blushes. Silver ran towards the girls.

"Where's Blaze!?"

"You know her?" Amy asked.

"There's no time! Where is she!?"

"In the dungeon." Rouge said.

"Thanks." Silver ran off to the dungeon.

"Blaze! Where are you!?"

"Silver? What are you doing here?"

"Saving your life." He destroyed the cage, grabbed her and ran. Shadow picked you up.

"Shadow! You came back!"

"Of course I did. I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either."

"Let's go!" Shadow and his friends ran off.

"They're stealing the princess!"

"Stop them!" They were able to escape the guards and they ran into the forest. Scourge saw this and growls.

Here's a sneak peek for the next chapter:

Y/N: Thank you so much!
D/N: Give me back my daughter!
Shadow: I love you.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 11. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️