Visiting The Dark Kingdom Chapter 6

You and Shadow arrived at the Kingdom but the gate was guarded by the royal guards. You and Shadow hid behind a tree as you saw a citizen was walking towards the gate.

"Show us your tattoo." One of the guards said. The citizen rolled up on of his sleeves and showed them his Moon tattoo. The guards opened the gates and lets the citizen in. Shadow looked at you.

"Do you have a pen?" Shadow asked. Y/N was confused but you handed him a pen anyway. Shadow grabbed your arm and began to draw the Moon tattoo.

"What are you doing?"

"You want to get inside don't you? I'm drawing you a citizen Moon tattoo just in case they want to see it."

"Oh ok. *Thinks* His voice is so deep and sexy." You blushed lightly about your thought as he finishes the tattoo.

"Alright finished. By the way, I'm Shadow."

"I'm Y/N."

"Let's go." Y/N nodded as you followed him. The guards saw Shadow and quickly bowed in front of him.

"Your highness."

"I would like to return inside please and I brought a friend with me." The guards looked at you.

"Show us your Moon Tattoo. Y/N took a deep breath and show them your fake Moon tattoo. Y/N started to get very nervous as they looked closely at it.

"Ok. Come on in." Y/N sighed in relief as you and Shadow walked inside. Once you were inside, you could barely see a thing.

"Why is it so dark here?"

"It's called the Dark Kingdom for a reason."

"How are you and your subjects able to see?"

"Dark citizens have great visions in the dark. Here, try these."

Shadow handed you some glasses. You put the on and suddenly, you were able to see everything.

"Whoa! What is this?"

"It's night vision glasses. It's like night vision goggles but in glasses form. We used to make them for the light citizens until..."

"Oh...well these are amazing!" Shadow nodded slowly.

"Ready for the tour?"

"Sure!" Shadow blushed slightly as he began to walk towards town.

Y/N smiled as you followed him. When you arrived in town, you looked around and saw a lot of dark citizens having fun, having their own conversations and the children playing.

You smiled as you looked around. When the dark citizens pay for their food, they use Moon coins, instead of Sun coins. Soon you started to feel hungry again and you lost your food when you fell down the hill. You looked at Shadow nervously.

"Hey Shadow?"

"Hmm?"

"I hate to say this but...I'm kinda hungry." Shadow sighed for a minute.

"Fine. I'll get you something to eat."

"Thank you!" Shadow payed for some snacks and you both began to eat.

"Thanks again Shadow." Shadow nodded as he continued to eat. Once they finished, Sanctum walked towards them.

"Ohh what's this? Got yourself a girlfriend already Shadow?" Sanctum asked. Y/N blushed while Shadow glared at him.

"No!"

"I'm Sanctum, Shadow's big brother. I hope you take good care of him."

"Shut up!"

"See you later." Sanctum walked away. Suddenly, Sonic, Silver, Knuckles and Tails showed put.

"Hi Shadow! Who's your new friend?" Silver asked.

Y/N introduced herself and then the boys did the same.

"It's nice to meet you." Y/N said.

"Wow! A Light princess! I didn't think we would ever meet you." Tails said.

"Same. Your Kingdom looks amazing! And the Moon. Oh it's so beautiful."

"Glad you like it." Sonic said.

"But I must be going. I'll come back tomorrow." Y/N said.

"Cool." Knuckles said.

"Bye Shadow. Bye guys."

"Bye." They all waved as they watched you leave.

"I can't believe I met a Light princess." Sonic said.

"Same. She was so nice." Silver said as Shadow nodded slowly.

Here's a sneak peak for the next Chapter:

Y/N: You should come Blaze.
Shadow: Are you trying to hurt us!?
Silver: It burns!

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 7. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️