The Light Kingdom Chapter 2

Meanwhile in the Light Kingdom, The Light King and Queen had a daughter named Y/N The Hedgehog (Note: If you don't like it, then use your imagination on what you want to look like) and you are the same age as Shadow only three months younger.

You were sleeping peacefully while Blaze walked in quietly. Blaze is a Knight and one of your friends. Blaze walked towards you and shook your body gently.

"Y/N. Y/N! It's time to get up." You slowly woke up as you stretched your arms.

"Morning Princess." Blaze said.

"Blaze. We talked about this."

"You know I can't help it sometimes."

"It's ok. Morning Blaze."

"The King and Queen wants to see you."

"Alright. What for?"

"I can't say."

"Oh come on! Please!?"

"You're just gonna have to figure it out yourself." You glared at her as you pouted. Blaze laughed a little.

"Rouge and Amy will be here in a minute to help you get ready. "

"Alright. Hey Blaze?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think the Dark Kingdom is like?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen it before."

"I always dreamed of going there. I want to see how beautiful it is."

"I bet it's very dark there since it's very bright here."

"I'm surprised that we can still see." You both laughed as Rouge and Amy came in.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked.

"Oh nothing." Blaze said. Rouge and Amy are your friends as well. They help organize your things. You have one more friend. Her name is Cream. She helps as well but she mostly does cleaning.

"Talking about the Dark Kingdom again?" Rouge asked.

"Yup." Y/N said. "The place is always filled with mysterious."

"Yeah. For example, who really killed the Dark Queen?" Y/N asked.

"We don't know. Maybe someday we'll find out." Amy said.

"Maybe someday I can find true love at the Dark Kingdom." Y/N said.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Blaze said.

"I was just kidding. Now let's go see my parents." When you finally got dressed, you walked to the throne room and saw your parents and they were smiling at you.

"Hey mom. Hey dad."

"Hello Y/N. Thanks for waking her up Blaze." D/N said.

"No problem your highness." Blaze said as she walked away.

"Y/N. We have something very important to tell you." M/N said.

"Wait! Before you tell me, I have a question. Who really killed the Dark Queen?"

"I don't know but they blame us for now." D/N said.

"But we would never do something like that."

"That's what I told him but that's just how things are."

"We can try again."

"We are forbidden to speak to each other again. You know this already."

"I know but..."

"End of story." You stayed quiet for a minute.

"Now, the news is that we found you a new prince to marry!" M/N said.

"What!?" "You'll be meeting him tomorrow morning."

"I am not marrying someone that I just met! I want real true love. I want to find someone to marry on my own."

"Just give him a chance. Who knows, you might like him." D/N said.

"I doubt that."

"You two are just gonna spend some time together before the wedding." M/N said.

"Fine..." You walked towards your bedroom feeling angry.

"What happened?" Blaze asked.

"They met this prince and they want me to marry him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't even know him and they're expecting me to love him!? Why are they doing this to me? He could just use me just for power. I mean, we are the only family that has the ability of the Sun."

"Yeah. I did learn that your family is the only one that can do that. The other Light Kingdoms can't for some reason."

"Because me and my family are the only ones with a very rare symbol."

"I heard that it's the same way with the Dark Kingdom. Only one Dark ruler family has the power of the Moon. Obviously, it's Mephiles and his two sons. They are the only Dark rulers that can control the Moon. The other Dark rulers can't."

"Yeah. I wonder why though. I'll have to ask dad tomorrow because all of this is so confusing."

"Yeah."

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Y/N: It was terrible!
D/N: Have fun you two.
Blaze: Good luck.

What's gonna happen next, find out soon on Chapter 3. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️