Meet The Prince Of Darkness Chapter 5

After training, Shadow was about to leave the castle until he heard his brother call his name.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out for a while. There's nothing to do here."

"What ever you say." Sanctum said as Shadow rolled his eyes. Shadow left the castle quietly.

Meanwhile with you, you were climbing the very tall hill until you made it to the top. When you did, you tried to catch your breathe as you saw that you were getting close.

"Ok...maybe it's time for a break. Good thing I brought some food with me."

You set your stuff down, grabbed some snacks, sat down and began to eat. You lift your head as you looked at the Dark Kingdom.

"I bet it's really nice over there." When you finished your snacks, you got up and grabbed your stuff.

Suddenly, you accidently tripped and started rolling down the hill screaming. Meanwhile with Shadow, he walked outside the Kingdom and arrived in the forest.

"Nothing exciting ever happens around here."

Suddenly, his ears twitched as he heard screaming. He turned his head and saw you rolling down the hill, screaming nonstop. Shadow widened his eyes.

He tried to quickly get out of the way but then you crashed into him and then you were both rolling together.

When you both landed on the ground, you both moaned in pain. You slowly sat up as you held your head in pain.

"Get off me!" You looked down and widened your eyes as you quickly got off him. Shadow stood up and dusted himself off.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to."

"What gives you the right to come crashing into me!?"

"I said sorry ok!? What more do you want!?" Shadow was about to yell again but he stopped as he looked up and down at you.

"Do I know you?" Shadow asked. Y/N slowly got up.

"I don't think so."

"Hmm..." You looked at Shadow as you widened your eyes from what you saw.

He was wearing a Moon tattoo but this was no ordinary tattoo, it was a very rare one. You widened your eyes, totally shocked.

*Thinks* "He's from the Dark Kingdom!? And he's royalty!?" Shadow looked at you confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...nothing!"

"Shouldn't you be back at the..."

Shadow widened his eyes as he saw your very rare Sun tattoo. You quickly tried to cover it but it was to late. Shadow glared at you.

"So you're one of them."

"I can explain!"

"And I'm guessing that you're their princess."

"I am but..."

"So you're from the Kingdom that murdered my mother!" Shadow pounced you making you gasped in fear. Shadow got out his sword and aimed it at your neck. You were shaking in fear.

"Your Kingdom will pay for what you did! Now let's see how they feel when I kill their future Queen." Right before he could, you quickly said,

"We didn't kill her! Honest!" Shadow stopped for a minute.

"Nice try but my dad said that you guys did and now it's time you pay."

"I'm telling the truth! No one in my Kingdom would never hurt anyone! We would never kill your mother! I swear!" Shadow stood there for a minute glaring at you. You were waiting for the pain to come but it never did. You opened your eyes and saw him put his sword away.

"I believe you.....for now...but I don't have time for this. I need to head back." Before Shadow could leave, Y/N grabbed his arm.

"Can I come with you?"

"Even after I tried to kill you?"

"I've been dreaming to see your Kingdom since I was a kid. Please?" Shadow thought for a minute.

"Fine. But only if you do what I say." You hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much!"

"Whatever just let go of me and let's go." Y/N quickly lets go.

"Ok." You and Shadow began to walk towards the Dark Kingdom.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:
Y/N: Why is it so dark?
Shadow: Give me your arm.
Y/N: This is amazing!

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 6. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️