My Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 3

Start from the beginning

He scowls, but says nothing. It's only a red flannel, ripped shorts, and some stick on patches of fur. It isn't anything too elaborate, but nevertheless still looks good on him. I'm wearing the same thing, except instead of shorts their jeans and the flannel is an old blouse.

I put (D/N)'s shoes back on her before  exiting. Katsuki holds onto my hand while I hold onto hers. It's sweet being here together as a family, since we got married there was a spike in villain activity so it has been hard to hang out. It's also why I'm kind of angry at Katsuki right now because I see Todoroki and Midoriya even less because they're also busy, if not more so.

As we walk down a street or two we run into the pair of boys, "(Y/N)!" Midoriya shouts while engulfing me in a big hug.

"Don't touch my wife, Deku!" Katsuki shouts while pushing him off of me. I smack Katsuki in the arm before apologizing to Midoriya.

"You're getting married soon, right?" I ask they pair, "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Todoroki says while bowing his head. His vampire costume is impressive. His fangs look extremely real, he slicked his hair back, and his cape looks extremely annoying.

Midoriya's costume was, of course, of All Might. Even after so many years after his passing he is still a well respected hero, I think that says a lot about him. I, like so many others, miss All Might dearly.

With that we're on our way, (D/N) recognizes some of her friends from school and we offered to walk together. It was a good opportunity to meet the parents of (D/N)'s friends in case she ever wants to have a sleepover. While going house to house we saw a few really impressive costumes, but for the most part they were just premade store bought ones. I'm not complaining though, because that is what (D/N) is wearing.

After around maybe two or three hours we started to head back home. (D)N)'s friends went home as well and the walk was relatively silent. Katsuki hadn't said a word the entire time and I know he is angry about something, but I can't think of what it would be. I wish he would go back to yelling when he was mad, having to guess is so much more work.

Whenever we get to our house Midoriya and Todoroki head home, so I give them both hugs before walking inside. I fall onto our couch and sigh, "What a long night."

"What the hell?!" Katsuki shouts after he closes and locks the door. "You can't just let whoever touch you! You're my wife!"

"I'm your wife, not your property," I counter, "Besides, they aren't strangers. They're Todoroki and Midoriya, so it doesn't even matter."

"It does matter--!! (D/N), go to your room," She pauses for a second, before doing as ordered.

"Why does it matter to you?" I ask when I hear her door close, "It was just a hug. They're close friends, does it matter."

"They're guys!"

"They're gay!" I shout back, "It doesn't matter."

"They're what?"

"Gay, G-A-Y, didn't you hear our conversation? They're getting married soon."

"I thought that you guys meant like with som- I didn't think you meant they got engaged together. I thought- Why didn't they tell me?"

"I don't know, maybe because you haven't always been the nicest person to them? Or maybe they just forgot, I think it's the latter though."

He sighs, lowers his head and begins to speak in the most sad yet sincerest voice I've ever heard from him, "I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I should have trusted you, but for some reason when I see you hug some other guy I just...get so angry. You're just hanging out with them more than we are and I guess I just started to worry that maybe you were...but that was stupid."

"I understand. You're at work so much that sometimes I feel like you're also cheating on me. I miss seeing you everyday, I miss eating dinner with you, falling asleep with you beside me, and waking up with you beside me. I'm so nervous all of the time because I love you so much that I couldn't bare to lose you, even if I did find out you were cheating on me...I'd probably understand. I would probably understand and even though you betrayed me so badly, I'd probably still want to hold onto you. I'd probably do anything to just pretend you didn't....that's what I did with (R/N) and he was shit."

"I'd never cheat on you, I'd never even dream of hurting you, there is nothing in this world that would make me love you even less. You and (D/N) are my world, I would never give that up—for what?—some random girl? I'd choose you a million times over. If we were reborn, I'd choose you every single time. So promise me that you'll do the same."

I nod my head as tears begin to fall from my tired eyes, "Yeah, I'll love you even in death. I'll love you after death, I'll love you in the afterlife, in my next life."

He pulls me into a nice kiss. It feels like years since I've gotten one from him and I've forgotten how good it feels to actually be loved. We stay like that for a few seconds before he pulls back and adds, "If I die and you find someone else you want to marry, you better still love me more than him."

"Well duh," I say while leaning my head into his shoulder, "You better do the same if I die."

"You won't be dying anytime soon, I'll make sure of it..."

"What does that mean? Are you planning on dying soon?"

"No way," He chuckles, "Just, I'm your knight in shining armor, I can't let you die. Even if you do die, I'm pulling you back up from the underworld because you're not allowed to leave me."

"You're so stupid, but I love that about you...I kind of miss the old you too...but my ears would start to hurt after awhile I guess..."

"What are you saying?"

"I don't know...I'm kinda...tired...want to go to bed?"

He chuckles again, pets my hair down before nodding his head, "Yeah OK."