chapter 1 snatch and run

(Y/n): Crap crap crap crap crap crap we've got to get out of here!!!

Xo-Zeion: tell me why I let you talk me into this?

(Y/n): because I've been told I'm very persuasive. Now less talkin and more running *pulls out black lightsaber and ignite's it and precedes to block Jedi Master strike* sorry master but I need to do this.

(Jedi master): you can't leave here with those holocrons you have left the Jedi Order you're lucky we allowed you to keep your lightsabers. But stealing from the holocron vault that is beyond Unforgivable so return the holocrons and we will forget all about this you can leave here unharmed.

(Y/n): I'm sorry but I need to do this the secrets I have attained are too powerful for the Jedi Order to have only I know how to use these power correctly without destroying myself and everyone else.

(Jedi master): if you will not return the holocrons then I guess I will have to take them from you.

(Y/n): but first you have to catch me.
* precedes to run as fast as he can*

(Time skip to making it to his ship the chimera)

(Y/n): I can't believe we made it.

(Darth Celleus/Xo-zeion): neither can we.

(Y/n): HK97 prep the hyperdrive and get us the hell out of here.

HK97: Where to?

(Y/n): anywhere far away from here would be good.

HK97: plotting course to the Mustafar system.

(Y/n): that sounds perfect.

(Y/n): let's get the hell out of here!!!

HK97: I agree

*Takes off and gets to the upper atmosphere of Coruscant*

(Y/n): hyperdirve is almost ready it's almost too easy.

*BOOM*

(Y/N): WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!

HK97: according to the scanners a small Jedi cruiser.

(Y/N): Is the ship ok?

HK97: All systems are still fully operational just some minor cosmetic damage it was probably just a warning shot we got hit with.

(Y/n): is the hyperdrive ready yet?

HK97: Hyperdrive ready.

(Y/n): let's get out of here.

* precedes to activate the hyperdrive*

*BOOM*

(Y/n): what was tha...........

*Hyperdrive activates*

Jedi master's pov.

(A/n: instead of putting Jedi Master I'm going to shortened it to jest J/M)

J/M: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!

Commander: to be honest Master Jedi I really don't know his hyperdrive was damaged with that last shot but still somewhat functional when it activated it could have sent him anywhere or even theoretically any when or he could just be flat out dead.

J/M: what are the odds of him being dead?

Commander: if I had to guess 85% he perished.

J/M: well then today is a very sad day we have lost a Jedi master and the wisdom those holocrons contained I guess now the lost 20 are now the Lost 21. Take us home.

Commander: Yes master Jedi.

(A/n): (word count 492)