Chap.19

Rose's POV

"Wake up," I hear someone, who is also moving my arm. I groaned and shit my eyes tighter. But the mystery person wouldn't stop.

"Rose, wake up," it says louder. Now it sounds familiar. Mia! I sat up and stretched my arms, making sure I don't hit Mia. Yawning, then rubbed my eyes. I finally opened them to see Mia already changing for the day. She also left me my clothes at the end of the bed, how sweet.

"Get ready, Isaac is already at the kitchen waiting for us," Mia says. I quickly got up and changed. When we were done, we went to the kitchen to see that Isaac was the only one there. No Julian nor William.

"And the other two?" Mia asks.

"They're getting ready," Isaac answers.

"And William calls us slow," Mia snickers as she elbows my arm, making me laugh.

"Isaac! The girls are nowhere to be seen!" I hear William's voice echo in the hallway. Then both boys come in, looking at us wide-eyed.

"I told you they'll be there," Julian says.

"Let's get breakfast," Isaac says. We all head to get our meal. The lady greeted us, and the food looks pretty good this morning. When we got all our food, we go back to the bench from yesterday and began to eat. The food was actually pretty good, making me eat everything.

"Maybe she's cooking better than yesterday because Herbert is coming today," Julian jokes.

"Be quiet, she may hear you," Isaac shushes him. Julian's nods and continues eating. He sees my plate and widens his eyes.

"You ate faster than all of us," he remarks.

"I didn't eat as much last night," I responded, leaving the vomiting part out.

"That explains it," he says as he continues to munch on his food. The lady came by and got my tray and I thanked her.

I looked at everyone else's plate, the majority are also finished. Then I thought about that when everyone is done, it's time to go train. I got nervous, nervous that I will fool myself and get hurt. Also how sore I'll be the next day. All these thoughts in my head got my chest feeling tighter, more anxious. Next thing you know, everyone was done eating. The lady came by again and got their trays to wash.

"Let's wait for the food to go down, then well start the training. William, Julian, help me in setting the place for today," Isaac says as he stands up. We all stood up after him, the guys went one way and Mia and I went to explore the big house. She showed me the front door, then it opens suddenly, scaring the crap out of me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mia from the-" The man gets interrupted.

"Hi Herbert," Mia says.

So this is the Herbert they were talking about. He's pretty tall and looks like Haily's age. Not old but not that young like Mia and I. He has dirty blonde hair with a stubble on his face. Hazel eyes, not thin yet not plump lips. He's attractive, but not my type.

"So if you're here, Isaac is here as well," he says. She nods and he leaves.

"He didn't say anything about me," I said when he is gone. He didn't notice me at all like I'm the lost princess that I bet I'm in posters everywhere.