Chap. 7

Julian's POV

I hear steps coming closer to the cell. At this time, Jackie and Carlos are asleep and Mia looks like she's fighting sleep. Isaac has been wide awake and I feel like I can fall asleep on the wall. But hearing the steps coming made me wake up from the sleepiness I was feeling.

As the footsteps kept on going closer, the more anxious I got. I expected to be a knight watching over us, maybe the king, I don't know! But Princess Rose was the last person I would've thought to be coming here.

"Why are you doing here?" Isaac asks. Rose shushes him and tans right in front of the door.

"I'm here to strike a deal with you," she answers softly. Isaac raises his eyebrow in confusion. Mia stood up from the corner of the cell and went next to Isaac.

"What kind of deal are you trying to make?" Mia asks.

"I'll give you your freedom and some small expensive things," she said as she held up a tiny bag up to her head length.

"Where's the catch?" Isaac asks.

"You must take me with you while your escape," she answers. We all had the same expression. Our eyes widened as we looked at Rose.

"Are you crazy? Take you with US?" Isaac asks loudly. Rose shushed him again.

"I don't want to live in this hell anymore," she explains. Hell? Really? Are you serious?

"What do you mean hell? You live in this lavish life and it's hell? Aren't you going to get married?" Isaac asks furiously, not caring how loud he is getting.

"It's arranged," she said softly.

"What?" Mia asks.

"The marriage is arranged, it wasn't my choice to marry Prince James," she responded. It got quiet for a while until Isaac decided to talk.

"So you want to leave with us. After that, where are you going to stay?" Isaac asks. Is he really taking the offer? In my opinion, it's a good deal. We get freedom from our life sentence and some jewelry just by helping Rose here get out.

"I was thinking hat I can stay with you guys..." Rose says as she played with the bag nervously.

"With us? Do you know how dangerous we are? We're criminals!" Mia says.

"Did you guys really think I will give you freedom and all this for just letting me escape? And I also know self-defense from the classes I took at my castle!" She said. Then it got quiet. Isaac had this concentrating face going on. Will he take the offer?

"Fine! We'll let you stay but you can't bother us with your needs since you'll be living on our grounds. Just because you're of much higher class doesn't mean we'll treat you one," Isaac says.

"Also were broke to get any of the luxurious things you have," Mia chimes in.

"So deal?" Isaac looks at Rose. Rose stares back and takes her hand out. Isaac does the same.

"Deal,"

Rose's POV

I went through my pockets to get the keys I took and looked through the keys. After going through like 10 keys, I finally found the correct key and opened the door. The one with the orangeish hair came out and the girl came out. Julian, if that's his name (I'm pretty forgetful), tried to wake up the other two that were sleeping against the wall. They finally woke up and got out the cell. The red head, which I guess is the leader, went to the door and looked out the small window.

"He's asleep," he whispers and opens the door slowly. He got out and motioned us to follow. I was the last one to get out. So I closed the door softly and placed the keys where I found it and caught up to them. They didn't move that far though.

"Okay, lead the way Princess," the red head said as he motioned me to go to him. I did as I was told and walked towards him.

"Do you know where to go?" He asks.

"Sort of," I said.

"Just go to an exit where it'll be convenient for us to get out of," he says.

"But the thing is, the castle is in high patrol. First is that Princess's family is over so they have more security. And for what happened last night, there is more knights around the castle because they're afraid of people like us entering," The girl said.

"We just got to be sneaky. We've been in many cases like this, so we got this," Julian says.

"Just take up to an exit and we figure the rest out," the red head said. I nodded and took them to an exit which I found today that I saw that didn't really have high patrol. The red head gently pushed me away from the window and opened it.

"It's night time, so we'll blend it with our dark colors except Jackie," the leader said. We all turned to the light coral dressed girl, which I suppose is Jackie.

"They'll think I'm a ghost since the color is light. If anyone sees us, they'll just think the castle is haunted," she jokes.

"Okay, I'll go and see if anyone is coming. When someone gets out of the window, hide in the bushes below," he said and he climbed down to the bushes.

"Okay, who's next?" The guy said.

"I'll go," the girl said and she got down.

"I'll go down now," Julian says. He got down and went to hide in the bushes.

"Okay, Jackie will go next, then Princess, then I since I'll close the window," The guy said. We nodded and Jackie went down the wall. Then it was my turn. I nervously went down and I felt a pair or hand on my waste, helping me. When I look down, I can see Julian helping me to get down. It was a wrong to start blushing, but I felt heat rising up to my cheeks from this action.

The guy came down and we all were hiding in the bushes. If there is any type of insect or spider in here, I will flip.

"Okay, lets over there. We'll make a dent on the bars and get out through there," the leader informs.

"What about the car?" Jackie asks.

"Fuck the car! I want to leave!" He replies.

"I'll go over there with Julian and make a dent in two bars and then we'll motion you four to come," he continues. We nodded. Julian and the red head looks around and went sprinting to the fence.

"Hi, I'm Carlos. The girl in the pink dress is Jackie and the other one is Mia," The guy said.

"And the red head is Isaac and the other is Julian," Mia said. As I was going to say something to them, we see them motion us to come over there. We sprinted towards them and got us out of the castle grounds.

Freedom.