D e f a m e

🔗

🔗

He recognize her fragrance from a mile away. He followed her everywhere she goes. Just looking at her beautiful figure from afar satisfy him in a bizarre way. Maybe it's because he knows that he can't lay one finger on her when he's every movement is being watched as well. But that one time that the man is distant flung from her he took his chances to get near her. If he got this close at her gorgeous features might as well get a good glimpse and touch of every fiver of her existence as long he can perdure. He already knows what's her response to his emotions pouring relentlessly. He puts all of his manly dignity and pride and become vulnerable just to get her empathy towards him. But he failed as she cull his wholeheartedly avowal of feelings towards her. He leaves dejected and most of all heartbroken including his own self. She's Beautiful, rough and vulgar. She's not perfect but she's all he wants. He will do anything to get her and her body around his fingers if it means to destroy everything she cherished just for her to see him and begged for him. Even risking his own life is not a choice for him.

The man hands ghosted towards the golden knob of the massive glass door. He arrived at the prestigious building where only the wealthy people can access through. Only the top gangsters in town can advance in. He walked to the white painted walls that's seems to be an expensive marble. As the scent of a cigarettes and lavish perfume infiltrated the young mans nostrils. The stench is lingering to the vast air. He knocked on the door when he arrived at the last door of the hallway. Then he heard a mans voice at the other side of the room. Approving him to enter the boss room. When the door open tons of guards surrounded him as they checked his body for any weapons before entering the main room where the boss is resting.

How's your jobs doing sehun?

It's all done boss I have her and his gangs trust.

You're indeed the best one we've hired.

I'm very flattered.

Here's your prize, job well done.

The man passed the envelope full of stash of money inside it. As the smirk creeps up to his lips. The man and the young lad in front of him share the same mischievous grin plastered on their faces. He vows to his highness and left the room with vanquished running through his body. As he placed the money inside his suit.

You grab your phone as you plugged the earphones into the bottom part of the mobile. You placed the piece on your ear and shut the door behind you. Walking alone in the eerie streets in the middle of the night didn't faze you at all whereas you can protect yourself from any incoming danger. You strolled to your destination for you to enhance your fitness abilities. You jog through the park when there's no people can be seen so you could focus on your own mind. It also helps you to reduce stress out of your body lately. You run for a couple hours and walked back after relaxing your muscles for the day your gonna face.