V e r a c i t y

🔗

You woke up because you felt kiss landed softly at your delicate lips. You shift your body to the side. Only finding yourself entrapped by his strong arms that's wrapped all over your waist. You faintly unclose your eyes and get a glimpses of him calmly in slumber. The feeling of blissfulness surfaces through out your body leaving you with a bonafide smile carved upon your lips. You lift your hands beneath his weight and run your fingers through his softened looking hair. Staring at his impeccable features. His the real paradigm of ethereal beauty. You pinched his cottony cheeks as he lift his head. you share the same gaze as him. "Wake up snowflake, I know your awake you can stop pretending by now jungkookie" his frowned expression turned into a cheeky smile. "I need to go somewhere important and I need you to wake up now"

You've been rousing up every dawn before sunrise glimpsing a sight of his dandy face the moment you open your eyes. both of you have a callous time concealing your unacceptable affair with each other but you're ready to affray if you get in a tussle with the uppermost leader of your gang. You and your eldest brother are getting along together in the past several days you have spent with his presence around you. But today is drastically diverse from the previous days. As you put on your exquisite black dress and lace veil from your skin ever showing. You grabbed the dark colored chapeau with lace hanging low that lightly veneered your features.

You gathered yourself once more before leaving the mansion to cross paths with your brother heading to the place that you've been dreading to go forlorn.

Now that he's there by your side it's gonna be dissimilar every year that's been nothing doleful instead a massive weight is being lifted from your heart. That day is gonna be dovish henceforth. You arrived at the premium columbarium where both of your parents are resting in a sumptuous marble made jar. You gave them the most costly things you could provide them. Even though there not here to witness all your sacrifices for them but in your heart you know that they can see you from above. You felt a hand gently patted your back. As he placed a single white rose in the golden shelve. You rested your known as queen's Anne's lace aloft of the flower that he offered. "That's my mother right beside him and the man happily smiling is our f-father" You can't help but to stutter.

The words seems to got stuck in your mouth. A dash full of tears escaped your eyes without your permission. As you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your shaking state from weeping your eyes out. You poured all your lament and sorrows you've been bottling in for the eternity of time. He let you cry your heart out until you felt rectify and calmed down from your excessive temperament. "I missed them so much, I wish I could spend one more day with them once again" you withdraw from his hug. "Shh, don't cry anymore I'm here to protect you and hoping to make you happy as my promise to them" you gave him a weak smile. As he caresses your cheeks slowly wiping the tears away.

He held your hands tightly that's rested at your lap. While his other hand is placed at the steering wheel. As he glanced at your way then back to the route focusing his attention to the road. You looked outside the window where the old trees are standing tall more braver than you trying to survive in this cruel universe that you lived in.

He felt sympathy and languish towards her. Distracting him from his obscure mission that he unhesitatingly ascent from coming her own boss. He doesn't feel the vanquish from accomplishing the job. What he feels is the opposite. All he knows that this emotion is going to cease when his task is done with her and he cannot wait for that moment to occur.

We arrived at the exclusive restaurant that he's been telling me stories about. We entered and find a unoccupied table. We seated and talked before the waiter comes and picked up our orders. "What food attracts you, everything looks good in here" he said peering at the menu. "Anything will do, I'm not a picky eater" he peaked his head up from the leather made folder and glanced at you. "We'll both get this one" he pointed at the fined paper as the waiter take those orders. "I thought you're exited when i told you I'm bringing you here, I know this day is there death anniversary" He paused before continuing. "but you don't have to be sad anymore. You know that they'll hate to see you glum. We're celebrating it from now on. Thinking that there here eating with us" you weakly smiled at him. "Thank god I have you, I don't know what I do without you especially on this...day" he nodded.