" yeah, yeah no need for you to make me remember him. " chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

they continued on walking, using their phones to lead them through the dark place.

and well, being the rich daughters of rich businessmen they are. the feeling of annoyance when they are walking is always there. their feet are more used in stepping onto the pedals than stepping onto hard and rocky floor of the ground.

but of course, they got no choice.

eunmi ran her fingers to her hair and exhaled loudly. she halted and tap the message icon of her phone, typing down a text to be send to the list of people that she selected...

to: oppa
lia
hyun
appa
mina
+ 10 others.

we are lost at the site that we decided to hike and there's no one to help us here. if you happen to read this then please send rescuers to get us here as soon as possible!🙏 -

im serious. im not pranking you or something. -

we don't know what kind of wild animals is out here the forest so please search for us asap before they can even find and eat us whole. -

help! anyone! -

" I hope it'll send. " eunmi jolted in shock. she look up to see chaeyoung staring at her phone.

" ughh.. " doyeon groaned.

" i'll try sending texts to my parents too. " aerum spoke while starting her phone.

" I don't think it will send tho-" eunmi cut aerum's words as she shot her a glare.

" of course it'll send. let's just think positive-" suddenly they heard a ding coming from her phone.

we are lost at the site that we decided to hike and there's no one to help us here. if you happen to read this then please send rescuers to get us here as soon as possible!🙏 -
message failed to send.

im serious. im not pranking you or something. -
message failed to send.

we don't know what kind of wild animals is out here the forest so please search for us asap before they can even find and eat us whole. -
message failed to send.

help! anyone! -
message failed to send.

click here to retry.

" hahaha positive you mean. " doyeon laughed in full sarcasm.

" message failed to send. cause there's no signal! " chaeyoung exclaimed as she took a glance at their 3 other friends who was already few meters away from them.

" ha, WAIT FOR US GUYS! " chaeyoung's voice echoed throughout the dark forest.

the 3 however wasn't able to hear them because they were pretty occupied at talking about how will all of them survive staying unprotected at the forest. they were busy enough to not notice that the other 4 was not following on their back and had lost them already when they turned left. the forest is dark and their lights were to dim for the other 4 to see which direction they went.

" did we just lost them and separated from them? oh my. " doyeon slap her forehead. aerum was to open her mouth to shout but eunmi shushed her because she might wake some of the animals around them that can possibly hurt them.

" again what are we gonna do now? " doyeon said.

" think. think. think. think. " aerum paced back and forth. she look at eunmi who was rubbing her eyes along with chaeyoung.

" you guys tired? how about we sleep for awhile? let's just make sure to be alert if some wild may happen to attack us. " aerum said. chaeyoung and doyeon yawned and just gave her a thumbs up before setting up their bags to the trees that they thought are comfortable for them to lean on while sleeping.

eunmi hesitated at the idea of sleeping nowhere considering that all of them are heavy sleepers and its very impossible to wake them up if something might happen.

"b-but guys its dangerous to sleep-WHO SAID ITS DANGEROUS?! LET'S SLEEP! " like she doesn't have similarities with the others at all.