Chapter Twelve

~time skip two years~

Hoodie's pov

I walked though the forest the leaves crunching under my weight. I looked up dawn light shining though the trees thinking about my seeing my proxy, a small smile played on my lips. Thinking about how happy they'll be at my surprise visit. They turned seventeen a couple days ago. I missed it along with Masky Kate and Toby due to an important proxy meeting with slender.

Never the less they need to stay in the proxy cabin, I still haven't told slender about them. I couldn't take the chance of him not letting them continue as my proxy, they're one of my greatest accomplishments. So we came to the agreement of them living at the cabin instead of them coming back to the mansion with the rest of us. Though me, Masky, Kate, and Toby visit them for a few days when we are on jobs. But those days are rare, about once or twice a month.

I saw the break in the trees I was looking for and stepped though walking in the direction of the cabin. Climbing up the front steps I pulled open the front door and walked in, pulling down my mask knowing they liked it better when it was off, and called out their name.

"Y/n?"

There was a loud noise in the kitchen, like something being dropped. They rounded the corner and ran up to me hugging me tightly. I smiled and rested my chin on their head returning the hug. "Sorry I missed your birthday" They looked up at me "It's fine.... Your here now. Where is everyone?" Their said their voice raw from neglect.

"Oh, um, that's kinda why I'm here... Sit down"

They nodded and we walked over to the couch. They sat cross legged facing me their small kighter gripped in their plam, lighting it once in a while. I smiled at their nervous habit they developed and I took a deep breath "I want you to move to the mansion" I said looking at them.

Their face dropped "But won't that get you in trouble?" They said worry evident in their voice.

"Maybe... But you don't deserve to be alone here. Me, Toby, Masky, and Kate have agreed to move you to the mansion."

"Oh... When are we leaving?" They asked.

"Today. We can be there by the afternoon if we leave in the next hour."

They nodded slowly and stood up. "I'll start packing, what should I bring?"

~time skip~

Y/n's pov

The trees shot past me like bullets as I ran, my sledge hammer resting on my shoulder, Hoodie in front of me leading the way and carrying my back pack. Hoodie has told me story's about what this place is going to be like. He said he'll be with to me most of the time, and I'm equipped to handle myself in a fight if it comes to that.

He started to slow as we approached a pure white mansion. I craned my neck looking up at it. Than I looked at Hoodie, he handed me my bag and gave me a reassuring look and pulled on his ski mask, I copied his actions pulling down my stiched mask. We looked at each other and nodded then Hoodie pushed open the door.