[Chapter Forty-Seven]

Começar do início

"Just leave it dude." Jake came over sensing my annoyance

"Some fucking observant bar tender you are." I didn't remove my eyes from his.

"So Jake, you're taking her home right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah, I'll take her home." He agreed

"I'll walk." I was annoyed at them, granted not fully at them, but still.

"You are not walking." Jake said as soon as we got outside and he gripped my arm and pulled me over to his car, of course I struggled but he was pretty damn strong.

"Let me go." I snapped

"You're acting like an irritating child Chelsie, get in the fucking car." He opened my door and shoved me in there.

"I have nowhere to go." I whispered when he got in, my voice broke and it was far from strong and then I felt the tears come. Where was I supposed to live now? I couldn't stay at Kelly's, she had a full house already, I couldn't stay at home with Aiden. I would need to figure something else out.

"You can stay with me until you figure it out." He said softly and I shook my head. He drove towards his place and I remained silent. What would I do? Should I just move back home? Why did I ever think it was a good idea to sleep with my roommate, you didn't do that shit for this reason right here!

We got there and he got me something to sleep in and told me to take his room but I refused to do that, I was in the middle of changing when Jake came out shirtless.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked trying not to star at my bare legs or nearly exposed chest. I quickly pulled on the shirt so I didn't make him uncomfortable and I shrugged

"No." I said and he gave me a sad smile before coming over to give me a hug, I hated hugs, they always made you more emotional.

When he pulled back from the hug he looked down at me and I reached up and kissed him. He stayed kind of frozen and I pulled back and he looked down at me

"We can't do this." he told me and I sighed

"I know." I looked away, I knew why he wouldn't but it didn't exactly help me self-esteem right now after catching my boyfriend cheating on me.

"You're in an emotional place and"

"I know Jake, I know." I said and he tilted my face up to meet his eyes

"You'll regret it." he said

"I know that too." Jake and I established we had no feelings for each other passed friendship

"It will make it all worse." He said softer

"I don't care." I wanted to make stupid decisions today; I didn't care about the consequences. I leaned up and kissed him again and this time he kissed me back and I groaned, we may not like each other passed friendship but if my memory serves me right he was a very talented man.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling him press against my core and I moaned as his teeth nipped at my skin. He wasn't gentle at all as he pushed me roughly to the wall. I rocked against him and he groaned.

"Take me to bed, now." I said and he walked me over to his room and tossed me down on the bed. We both knew this wasn't a good idea but he pulled my shirt over my head and I pushed his shorts down which left him naked and me with just a bra and underwear

"You sure?" he asked and I nodded

"Yes." I said and he nodded

He pulled my panties down and I tossed my bra to the side before he hovered over me and kissed me again. His body rubbed against mine as he pressed against me and I gasped in pleasure as he bit my neck hard before darting his tongue out to sooth the pain. His hands were everywhere in all the right places which effectively shut my brain off from any other thoughts.