[Chapter Two]

Chapter Two   

I woke up the next morning in my bed this time and was confused as to how that happened, last thing I knew I was on the couch watching The Avengers with Aiden.

There was then a knocking at my door and it opened slowly and he peeked in "Is it safe?"

"Yes it is." I rolled my eyes and he walked in.

"Hey, I hope you don't mine me bringing you in here last night, I figured you would be more comfortable."

"Thank you" I said uncomfortably. I wasn't comfortable with being picked up and I must have weighted a ton.

"So you start work tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded

"Maybe we should continue this conversation outside of my bedroom" I suggested

"Yeah, good idea."

He left and I went in to take a shower before meeting him out in the kitchen where he was making breakfast again, I could get used to this whole him cooking thing, and I'm liking eating at home, we used to eat out or boxed food a lot, this is really nice.

I hopped up on the island and watched him cook and when he finished he turned and handed me a plte before taking a seat facing me in the chair.

"So did we go over everything? Money, rules, stuff like that?"

"550 a month is all we got to" I took a bite

"There is that, and helping with food. We're doing pretty well with switching off cooking and cleaning up. Anything else we should go over?" he asked

"Knocking?" I asked and he looked down at his food.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"If you're bringing anyone back I want to know so I can make myself scarce. I'll do the same. Knocking, and if we can think of anything else we can talk about it later" I told him

"I don't think I'll be bringing anyone up but it's good to know. I'm going to go shower now."

"Alright, I'll clean up then"

He nodded and left and I got up to clean the dishes, which didn't take long so I sat on the couch and turned on some Netflix. I was feeling in a pretty girly mood after watching the notebook last night so I turned on Say Yes To The Dress and started at the beginning of the series.

Aiden came out a bit later "Hell No" was the first words out of his mouth and I smirked.

"Awh why not, I thought you would like it since you enjoyed the notebook so much" I teased and his face turned slightly red.

He wasn't the typical buff jock and such, Aiden was actually quite the nerd. Super smart, medical major, he was tall and not as muscular, but he was definitely attractive though.

"No, I'm not watching this" he told me and I grabbed the Wii remote, he would need it to change the movie. "That's not going to stop me, you know" he warned and took a step forward "I will get the remote" he took another step forward and before he could get any closer I was up and bolted from the living room, well tried.

He was right behind me so I ran to the kitchen and put the island in-between us. When he took a step one way, I took it in the same direction making sure to keep it between us, and when I got to the entrance I turned and made a run for my bedroom.

I was almost there when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, but I didn't give up there. I kept trying to get away when he threw my over his shoulder.

"Damnit Aiden, put me down" I swatted at his back and he laughed. Where the hell did these muscles come from? Last time I knew he was scrawny, he was definitely not now.