[Chapter Four]

Chapter Four

I laid awake thinking about today. I was fully sober and felt like hitting my head against the wall until I knocked myself out. How could I possibly think having sex with Jake would be a good idea, that even kissing him would be a good idea?

How could I not put it together that he was also my boss?

And god damn, last night was just not classy of me. I vowed I wouldn't let it happen again. I probably look like a whore to him now. I groaned and rolled over in bed and next my thoughts went to what happened when he got home.

Why did he kiss me? Granted it was nothing to what I was doing before, but still it was just weird. Weird because I thought about kissing him a million times a mission different ways. I had probably the world's biggest crush on him when I was about eighteen to nineteen.

We promised to stay in touch when he left, but he never replied back to my messages; which is why it's weird that he would kiss me when obviously this friendship meant nothing to him the past two years.

I fell asleep thinking some pretty R rated thought's that involved every surface of this apartment.

When I woke up the next morning I lay in bed and didn't want to get up. If I got up I would have to face Aiden, and then later Jake and Jules. I groaned; how could I be so stupid! That was pretty much the worst thing I could have done, especially on my first week in work!

I don't know how I was going to face anyone, how I would react, anything. And even will just a kiss from Aiden, I've been having thoughts that were more x rated than my little stunt with Jake. I'm still so turned on from everything last night and how I fell asleep I don't know what to do with myself.

I got out of bed and looked around until I remembered where I put my little toy box, well it wasn't little, but there is always room for improvement, I grabbed my favorite vibrator and laid back into my bed. I cleaned it off and rubbed it around my already slick entrance.

It didn't take long until I was pushing it inside me and I groaned at the feeling of being stretched by it. it's been awhile since I played with my big toys, and I went back to last night and imagined Jake had actually plunged into me on that desk.

My breathe hitched as I moved my hips on it and pushed it in and pulled it out. The vibrations felt amazing and I used my extra hand to pinch and play with my nipples. And then my thoughts switched to Aiden without my permission.

About how good he would feel inside of me right now, about how it would feel to wrap my legs around him as he pressed me into any and every surface of this apartment. Against the walls, bent over the table, tied to the bed, to push him on the couch and ride him all night long.

And with those thoughts I bit my lip to keep from moaning out his name as I came hard around my vibrator. I felt pretty satisfied, but there was still going to be that ach to be taken care of by a real man, one that I would fight.

I took it as a sign that Jules knocked when she did. I cleaned the toy and used the restroom to get myself all settled and went to the kitchen. Aiden was sitting at the island reading the newspaper and drinking coffee, and in his glasses he looked sexy as hell. Damn him!

I went and made myself a cup of coffee and I could feel him staring holes into me as I moved around the kitchen. I sat down at the island with my cup and a book I kept out here.

"Morning" he cleared his throat

"Good morning." I gave him my best smile; he looked at me like he was trying to figure me out and gave up. I'm not sure if he could see how fake my smile was, but it felt like he could, but he didn't say anything about it.