[Chapter Thirty-Three]

Chapter Thirty-Three

"Are you really going to tie me up?" I asked and he nodded

"Just like the other night but first." He spun me around and bent me over the bed. He raised my dress up to expose the bare flesh.

"First what?" I asked

"I told you that there would be consequences." He spanked me again

"How many?" I asked as the sting amplified

"Ten." He told me and I nodded and I felt anticipation building with each hit.

"Nine." I loved when he hit between my thighs and like earlier the last one was the hardest and then he unzipped my dress and tossed me down on the bed

"Arms up, legs apart." He told me and loosened his tie I went to take my heels off and he shook his head telling me to leave them on he came back over, handcuffing me to the bed, tying my waist down and legs open.

"Happy?" I asked and he nodded

"Very. Now what to do with you." he tapped his chin and I kept quiet so I wouldn't rile him up more. He started by running his hand up my exposed thighs and I couldn't move at all, I tried to shut my legs and he was loving that I couldn't.

He didn't even take his clothes off as he nearly had my in tears with the touching and number of times he had me on the edge

"Please." I was begging and he stripped down and finally took mercy on me as he plunged into and there was nothing gentle about this as I bounced up and down with the force, being tied up had every feeling amplified. I couldn't arch into him, I couldn't wrap my legs around him, I couldn't do anything but lay there as he fucked me.

"You like when I fuck you, princess?" he asked

"Yes, please just don't stop." I was so close to my release and if he stopped now I would literally cry in frustration. It was so painful needing the release and not being able to have it.

"You told me last time it was the best sex, just trying to top it again." and with all the set up, he might.

"Don't stop!" I was yelling at him as my body started to find a release and he did one more and suck and nipped at my chest, i loved when he did that it always set me over and that was it and I was done for but I don't think he could top last time, this time I came just as hard but it was satisfying in a whole different way.

He came inside me again and then untied me to he could flip me on my hand and knees and he kept my body humming as he lightly spanked me some more to keep the stinging alive, giving himself time to recover before he was inside me again but this time each time he thrust in he hit my sensitive  and I'm sure very red ass and it was like an extra shot of pleasure and with his relentless pace I couldn't stop yelling his name and coming.

I have never felt anything like that before and going through the whole meet the parents thing was worth it for this.

Thankfully he was tired after and we collapsed to the bed, me on my stomach him on his back.

"No more, please no more." I groaned

"Sore?" He asked and I nodded

"Very. I may need forever to recover." I mumbled and he ran a soothing hand up my back.

"Sorry princess." I guess that nickname was sticking.

"Don't' be, it was completely mind blowing and exhausting." 

"So I'm guessing I don't get to see the lingerie then." He said and I felt bad because I know he was excited for that.

"Not tonight, but soon. I get my payback that's going to be part of it."

"Tease."

"Yeah, you'll get over it." I mumbled and looked over at him.

"You're so beautiful." He pushed my sweaty hair from my face and I smiled and kissed the palm of his hand when he caressed my cheek.

"You're too sweet." I told him and my heart swelled with how he was looking at me.

"I've been attracted to you since the first day you showed up here but it was never just sex to me. I cared about you as a friend and I now care about you very much as my girlfriend."

"You are so sweet." I pushed him and he grabbed my hand and brushed his lips over my knuckles

"Come here princess." I got up and shut the lights off much to my bodys protests and snuggled up in bed with him and he put on a movie, making me laugh

"Olaf!" I said excitedly and I could almost feel him rolling his eyes

"You are such a kid."

"You like it."

"Says who?" he tightened his hold on me

"If you didn't you wouldn't be calling me princess." I pointed out

"Fair point beautiful, fair point." He sat there and I think he spends more time watching me as I watch them then actually watching them himself.

I've seen it so many times I didn't even get half way through before I fell asleep.

if you guys can't tell... i have pretty much an obsession with Disney Movies.. :)