Chapter #30

Without proofread :) enjoy

Author's POV:

No one uttered a single word.they stayed like that for a long time.embracing each other .. feeling each other .. calming each other .. jackson turned her around still in his arms so that she could face him.he looked for her eyes but she wasn't looking at him.jackson understood that she was embarrassed .. she was insecure .. because she cried in front of him .. because she thinks that she isn't pure for him .. cupping her cheeks with both his hands he made her look in his eyes ..

"Melissah .. dont ever blame yourself for all this .. everything was destined .. even if u tried u couldn't have protected your parents .. so dont ever think that you couldn't do anything"

"I dont have words to heal your aching heart because I know .. this pain would stay forever .. no one can heal this pain .. losing the one we love the most is the most painful thing that we ever experience .. but Melissah .. trust me .. your parents would be proud of you"

She looked in his eyes.

"I believe they are watching you from heaven .. and they are proud .. that you kept on struggling even after such a worst torture .. that you are still doing good in your life compared to so many others ..that you didn't lose hope .. that their daughter is strong .. they must be very proud of you"

Melissah's heart was occupied by the warmth of jackson's touching words.she was happy that she told him everything .. jackson wasn't one of those who would make fun of someone's weakness .. he was a person .. who would try his best to make other's stand .. make others face their fears .. and he was the person who understood melissah best .. but still .. she thought he was too good for someone like her ..

Jackson lowered his head untill he reached for melissah and joined their forehead still cupping her face close to his ..

"And dont ever think that you aren't good enough for me ..I am nothing infront of you .. you are the strongest girl I have ever met"

" melissah .. whatever happened in the past .. wasn't your fault .. your innocent soul was the victim of that cruelity .. dont ever feel insecure about yourself .. you are innocent .. you are pure .. your heart is pure your soul is pure .. and your body is pure"

Melissah's eyes pricked the tears .. but for the very first time it was sadness .. it wasn't for her parents .. it wasn't for feeling alone .. the tears were out of happiness.

"in my eye .. you are the most purest and innocent girl I have ever met .. trust me melissah"

His words increased her heart beat to an exceptional rate.blood rushed to her cheeks and her stomach was filled with the butterflies ..

"Jackson .. you don't-"

"Shhhh" he placed his finger on her lips to shush her. "No more denials .. I want to make you experience all the feelings that you have missed .. I want to see you smile .. I want to make you happy .. I know you like me too .. please dont deny it .. I want to watch first snow with you .. I want to sit near the fire place reading books holding hands .. I want to experience every small thing (happiness or sadness) with you .. I promise you melissah . I would never let you get hurt .. I would never leave you behind .. I would protect you till my last breath"

Melissah was staring in his eyes and she found nothing other then sincerity,affection,loyality and love .. how could she hurt such a soul? How could she deny her feelings for a man like this .. how could she miss a chance to be with him ..

She was tired .. fighting alone .. struggling alone .. living alone .. she needed love .. needed care .. needed affection .. she wanted to taste all these things again without any fear .. she wanted to feel happy again .. she wanted to love again .. she wanted to relay on someone stronger then her .. which without any doubt jackson was .. everything she needed was perfectly present in jackson .. or may be .. everything she needed was just jackson ?

"Please .. be mine" he wispered those words in a heavy voice ..

Melissah smiled at him.she wont run away this time .. she is brave enough to grab this sunshine.

She nodded her head in approval smiling at him beautifully.eyes filled with hope to start this new life ahead .. hoping to see beautiful things only .. hoping to feel happy only .. she knew that ups and downs were a part of life .. she never expected to get a perfect life .. she was ready to face the downfalls as well .. just believing that jackson is beside her made her much more stronger then she already was ..

Jackson placed his cold lips on her warm forehead .. lingering his lips there for the longest to feel her skin .. conveying his sincere love through this simple kiss .. melissah wrapped her arms around his lower back for the first time .. feeling secure and warm in his embrace .. their eyes were close .. both were too caught up in their loveable moment .. a small snowflake made his way towards them and sat proudly on jackson's sharp nose .. jackson opened his eyes feeling the coldness and saw that the first snow of the winter has started.

Melissah opened her eyes popping her head out of jackson's neck to look at the sky that was filled with snowflakes falling around .. just like blessing this new couple with its love .. melissah smiled looking at the snow.

They pulled away from the hug and jackson held her hand gently yet firmly.

"Lets go .. its getting late"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------