Chapter #26

Melissah's POV:

I entered my apartment with a smile on my lips.my heart was fluttering from todays event.I never thought that I would get to experience such a feeling .. at least not in this life probably.may be because I never considered myself as normal? May be because I was always treated differently?, or may be I actually am different ..

I changed into my night suit and lied on my bed while turning the lights off and hugging the pillow close to my body.I begun to think about jackson's mom.I sometimes feel quite envious of him.its not like I feel jealouse or something.I just feel happy seeing him happy and close to his family.his mom is such a polite young lady.her calming and warm embrace made me feel like I am in my mother's arms.I felt so at peace.

And how can I ever forget about jackson's soothing and pure words full of affection and care.his heart is so pure just like his soul.he always get a way to understand my unspoken words.I feel so blessed to have him.

Sometimes I reconsider everything .. do I really deserve such precious souls around me? Jackson,jenny,yoon wo,Mr.wang they all are so precious to me I feel so happy to have them in my life.

Yet .. there is a constant fear inside me .. fear of being hurt again .. fear of being crushed by ruthless hands .. fear of loosing the one I value ..I cant bear losing anyone this time .. this fear is eating me up inside .. haunting my soul all the time .. I cant let myself get hurt .. I shouldn't have allowed anyone to get this close to me.I shouldn't have accepted their affection.I shouldn't let them be my weakness.

I m still standing there .. where I was left alone seven years ago .. I feel like didn't learned anything from that cruel incident .. am.I repeating the same mistake?

I shouldn't lower my walls around me for anyone .. I shouldn't relay on anyone .. I shouldn't cry for anyone .. I shouldn't let myself get hurt .. this is what my past experience taught me .. I guess .. I am not allowed LOVE anyone in this life ..

TUESDAY MORNING:

I entered the university and went to my locker room when one of the student told that Mr.James was calling for me.I rushed towards his office and knocked on the door.

"May I come in?" I peeked my head from the door.

"Yeah you may"

"Sir .. you were asking for me"

"Yeah .. um .. melissah I wanted to let you know that your exams are going to start from next monday onward.collect your exam schedule and furthur details from the main notice board" Mr.james said.

"Okay thank you sir" I bowed.

"And yeah .. I am expecting alot from you guys .. so dont disappoint me .. I want my favourite class to stand first with medals" Mr.James said smilingly.

"Yes sir .. we will give our best" I bowed again and went to notice board and took a picture of the exam schedule.

*message beep*

Jackson: where are you?

Jackson: why aren't you here yet? You okay?should I come and pick you up?

Me: no m in main auditorium.I was busy discussing exam schedule with Mr.James.now coming to the class.

Jackson: waiting.

I smiled after reading his text.

I reached in the class and saw every student making noise and playing around as always.

"Yahh why are you so late today? We thought you weren't coming "jian yao begun complaining as soon as I reached them.

"I was with Mr.James.we were discussing about finals" I said.

"Omg dont tell me finals are coming soon" yoon wo half cried.

"Well to our disappointment .. they are starting from this monday onward" I said.

"Oh noo" jian yao cursed.

"I dont even know our course outlines .. aishhh .. gotta work hard now" jackson said.

"I dont even remember what I learned before trip" I lowered my head in disappointment.

"Oh melissah dont act now .. we all know that you gonna get highest marks" jenny slapped my shoulder playfully.

"As if it is possible without studying" I chuckled " wait a minute"

I went to the center of class "excuse me my fellows I have an announcement to make" everybody's attention turned towards me."actually our finals would begun on this coming monday" whole class begun to shout wildly like  kindergarten students

"Oh daym " "oh nooo plz" these phrases could be heard all around.

"Can you guys hear me out for once?" I asked getting a bit annoyed due to their childish behaviour.

"Sorry sorry .. yes you may continue" one of them apologized.

"Mr.james said that he is expecting alot from our class as our badge is his favourite so we gotta show him that he is our favourite and respected teacher as well through obtaining good grades.he said that not to disappoint him in finals so we gotta work hard like a team"i finally completed what I wanted to say.

"Ofcourse we will work hard for our teacher and our own bright future" whole class said with unity and I felt myself full of passion.I smiled and nodded.

"now you may continue screaming"I said while laughing.

I returned to my desk where my friends were waiting for me.

"Guys should we go for group study?" Jackson suggested.

"Ofcourse we shouldn't waste a single minute now" I said.

We all collected our books grabbed our bags and left for library to prepare for exams.day went by quite fast and we all followed a proper time table and divided our course according to the days we had left with.I must admit that group study is fun.laughing and gossiping about silly things as well as teaching each other helps in learning faster then studying alone.

__________________________________________________