Chapter # 24

Jackson's POV:

I woke up early as usual did my morning routine and went downstairs to greet my mom.she was busy making breakfast for me and dad when I entered the kitchen.

"Morning mom"

"Good morning" she replied with a smile.

"Uhm .. mm mom .. melissah is coming for dinner tonight" I said whike jumping a little in excitement.

"Oh jackson you should have told me earlier .. I didnt prepared anything yet" she looked at me disappointed.

"Oh .. sorry mom .. I thought I already told you" I looked down.

"Its okay dont be sad .. I will manage .. but you have to help me with groceries" she smiled.

"Sure .. I will be glad to" I smiled at her again.

I went to the super market with mom to help her get groceries.I must say she's really excited even more then me to have melissah for dinnee.we almost bought the whole store.both of us returned home and I helped her in kitchen to prepare home made food for melissah as many dishes as we can.

"I cant wait to have her by here" I thought to myself and smiled just the thought of melissah here in my house with my family made me so excited.I cant wait for the day she will be staying with us forever (hope so).

Melissah's POV:

I felt so nervous while getting ready for dinner.I accepted his offer but right now my legs are shivering due to nervousness.I dont know why I was feeling like this I never felt this nervous ever before.I don't know if his mom gonna like me or not.my first impression should be good and I wanted to look best but I dont know what to wear.after I dunno how many hours I finally selected I white short froke with plain net and full sleeves.

after I dunno how many hours I finally selected I white short froke with plain net and full sleeves

(Imagine full sleeves)

I applied light make up and left my hair untied.I heard a car horn outside my house and I knew it would be jackson.I hurriedly wore my maroom hells,grabbed my purse and rushed outside locking my apartment.

I turned over and saw jackson standing near the car waiting for me looking handsome even in casual clothes.i stopped in my place to admire his manly features.i jerked my mind after realizing I was checking him out.I reached near him and he looked a bit spaced out.

Jackson's POV:

I was waiting beside the car when melissah walked towards me and I felt my breathe hitched and I was left breathless.she wore a plain white frok and she looked like a princess. Her milky white skin glowing under the moonlight making her look like an angel (which indeed she was for me).I was busy admiring her beauty when she called my name.

"Jackson?" She

"Huh?" I hummed still admiring the dazzling beauty standing infront of me.

"You okay?" She said.

"I was fine untill I saw you" I said while continuously staring at her.i noticed her eyes looking down at her feet I guess my gaze was making her uncomfortable."opss my bad" I thought to myself and internally slapped my head.

"Uh sorry .. come" I opened tge passenger seat door for her and she sat down fixing her frok.I hurriedly ran towards the driving seat and started the engine.

Car ride was silent none of us said anything but I noticed her fingers playing with the hem of her frok while looking outside the window.

"Melissah"

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"You know .. y-you ar-re looking b-beautiful tonight" I cant believe I stuttered while complimenting her.

"Thank you" she smiled and stopped playing with her frok.I quickly snatched a glance at her face and noticed a tiny pinkish blush on her cute little cheeks (omg I want to squish her cheeks so bad).

"Welcome"

We reached home in no time.I opened the car door and she came.out of it.nervousness was written on her face.

"Melissah .. calm down .. you dont need to be nervous.my mom is as chill and loving as I am .. trust me" I tried my best to make her relax.

"Actually I .. I hv never done this before .. meeting my friend's parents so .. i-"

"I understand" I grabbed her hand with my both hands "trust me you would get comfortable once you meet my mom" I smiled assuring her that its not a thing to get nervous about and thank God she smiled back.

I opened the door for her and my mom was alreadt standing in the living room waiting for us.as soon as she saw her she smiled and came towards us with opened arms and hugged her.

Melissa's Pov:

As we reached inside a lady with a bright smile on her face came towards us hugged me her hug was warm and calming.my tensed muscles got relaxed and she pulled away after a while.

"Hello .. I am Seo yoon wang.jackson's mother"

"Hello .. I am Melissah shawn" I bowed towards her.

"Nice to meet you dear .. come" she motioned towards the living room and we all sat on the sofas.I must say the house interior was perfectly blended with the furniture and it looked like a snall version of the palace.

"Jackson tells me everything about his friends .. I always wanted to meet you" his mother smiled.

"He talkes alot about you too .. and specially your cooking" I giggled (I duno where that came from I myself was a bit surprized because I mever act like this usually)

"You know when jackson was small .. he used to help me with cooking.he was so interested in this that he wouldn't go outside to play on his vacations.he would stay home and learn how to prepare different dishes" her laugh echoed in walls and I must admit her laugh was contagious.

__________________________________________________

Forgive me for my late update Maham-shi 😂