Chapter #05

Melissah's POV:

I didn't know what to wear and how to do make up so jian yao promised me that she would help me.she reached my apartment at 5pm and we started to get ready.dinner would start at 7pm so we had enough time to get ready

She was kinda surprized by my closet as all of my dresses were full sleeved.

"Yah melissah dont you have any sleeveless or short sleeve dress?" Jian yao asked me.

"No actually I dont feel comfortable with my arms exposed" I replied her.

"Oh okay" .. she begun to look at my closet again to select a suitable dress for me.

"What about this one?" she grabbed a maroon frok with full sleeves and attached it to my front to look if its suits me or not and it actually did.

"Yeah this one is best for tonight" she placed it on my bed.

And started to curl my hair and begun to apply my make up after that

And started to curl my hair and begun to apply my make up after that.she got herself ready as well and I must say she looked beautiful.we were ready by 7 and we drove to the destination.many of our class mates were already there.I sat on a sofa when yoon wo and jackson approached us.I was stunned by the way jackson was dressed up.he looked like a prince.I m not a girl who drools over boys but I must admit that jackson looked amazingly handsome.

After greeting them I avoided their gaze as I always do.

Jackson's POV:

Me and yoon wo enjoyed the function by dancing at girls group songs.I was about to sit on a chair nearby when my eyes fell on jian yao.she looked so cute.me and yoon wo approached her.and when my eyes fell on melissah .. I was left breathless.

"Is she really melissah?" I begun to question myself.

She looked so amazing.I couldn't take my eyes off of her.After greeting each other we sat on the chairs with a sequence of yoon wo,jian yao,melissah and then me.

The function started and our seniors performed welcome songs.it felt so nice to be welcomed so warmly.

Time passed and we sat by each other.watching funny skits performed by our seniors.

"He is acting so cool" I complimented the boy playing his character perfectly on stage.

"Yeah his skill are too good.he should be an actor by profession" melissah replied to me.I was happy as she participated in the conversation sharing her thoughts.its been one week since we are friends but she never spoke to me other then related to study.

We enjoyed the skits and they ended the function with a zealous song.we all were singing togather when jian yao rushed outside of the hall and yoon wo followed her.I didnt knew what happened but I satyed by melissah's side.By the end of song yoon wo returned to his seat but jian yao didn't.

"Where is jian yao?" Me and melissah asked in a concern filled tone.

"Her grandma isn't feeling well so she had to return back" yoon wo told us.

"Oh may she get well soon" I sighed.

"Melissah dont worry.jian yao told me to drop you home" yoon wo said to melissah but I heard it.I didn't wanted to be obvious but I wanted to drop her home.

Function finished and now it was time for dinner.we grabbed the food and sat on table then begun to eat.

"Yaaahh so tasty" yoon wo made a non-human voice while eating.

"Lol we are in public yoon wo" melissah chuckled.

"I dont care when food is in front of me.my first and last love" yoon wo grabbed another piece of chicken and begun to devour himself making weird sounds.

We both laughed at him.even though he is a 5 ft 10 inchs man with a good intellect but he still is a baby by heart.

Melissah stood up to grab a water bottle and I got a chance to talk to yoon wo in private.

"Yah yoon wo would you mind if I drop her instead of you?"I asked him politely.

"No bro why would I mind that?in fact I was about to ask you as you both live in a same direction and mine is opposite.thankx bro" yoon wo replied while smiling.

"Thankx bro" I patted his shoulder and melissah came back with her water bottle.

"Melissah jackson would drop you home as you both live in same area" yoon wo informed melissah.

"Okay" she nodded lightly.

After finishing the food me and melissah left to parking lot.I opened my car door for her and she went in.I ran towards my seat and started the engine.I turned on the music player.

"What kind if music do you prefer?" I asked her.

"Slow".

"Good one.me too.. but I like rap too .. actually it depends upon my mood"

"Ahaan"

I played "house if cards" from my favorite kpop band "BTS".

" I love this song" melissah said.

"You know BTS?" I asked her excitedly.

"Yeah.they are my fav" she replied.a small smile playing on her lips.

I felt happy.I dont know why seeing her smile made me flutter inside.may be because she was smiling or may be because she was smiling because of me.

"Btw you are looking gorgeous" I said hesitatingly not meeting her eyes.

"Thank you.you are looking handsome too" she replied

"Does she really mean it? If yes then why complimenting me so blankly?but its okay because she already took a huge step by talking to me.I dont want to force her.I am okay with her small steps." I thought to myself.

"Steps..? What steps..? What m I thinking ..?i dont know whats wrong with me these days" I reconsidered my thinking.

We reacher at her apartment.

"Thank you jackson" melissah said in a low voice.

"My name sounds so good from her mouth"i thought to myself but slapped my head realizing what I was thinking.

"My pleasure" I smiled.

after bidding goodbye to her I left for my home.

"Finally sunday is here to embrace me" I hugged my pillow and closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)