Chapter #17

Author's POV:

Katie and mark begun to stare in each others eyes and crowd begun to cheer for them.they played like they were champion in this game.none of them blinked nor they looked away.they kept on staring into each others eyes like it was nothing.

"Wooaahhh you guys are doing so great" ellen cheered while others kept on supporting their favs.

Both were staring while mark was close to blink his eyes but he didn't wanted to blink or look away so he pretended like he saw some insects on katie's hair to make her look away and he succeeded (mark you cheater 😂)

Katie huffed in anger glaring at mark while mark laughed at her.

"So katie .. truth or dare?" Mark asked.

"Dare" katie replied glaring at mark.

"Woaaahhh u so brave katie" crowd cheered.

"Umm .. u have to .. rub my socks on your beautiful face" mark said silencing the crowd.

"WHAT? R U CRAZY ? THIS IS SO DISGUSTING" katie shouted not believing what mark said.

"I know I know but u have to do this now" mark laughed.

"Euuu so gross" crowd shouted.

"I am not doing this .. no matter what" katie said.

"Then I will punish you" mark narrowed his eyes silencing others.

Katie was left with no other option.she was regretting her decision for choosing dare over truth.

"Okay .."  katie said.she stood up and mark gave her his socks.she grabbed the sockx pinched her nose and rubbed his socks on her cheeks feeling disgusted.

"Yooooo katie rockx" crowd begun to cheer while mark laughed.

"Okay guys .. lets continue the game .. Whose the next ?" Ellen said.

"Melissah.. Melissah..  Melissah" yoon wo and jian yao pushed Melissah to play the game.

Melissah made a weird face but agreed and sat infront of mark.

"Your time starts now" ellen whistled to start the game.

Melissah and mark glared into each others eyes and non of them blinked nor they looked away from each other for a long period of time making the crowd cheer even more.

"Melissah .. Melissah .. Melissah" yoon wo, jian yao and jackson cheered for her by heart making melissah laugh out aloud.melissah thought they were acting like smol kids.

After whole 4 minutes of staring mark finally blinked his eyes.

"Yeaaahhhh .. Melissah you rocked" yoon wo ran towards Melissah and picked her up.

"Yaahh u'll make me fall" melissah laughed with yoon wo.

"Yah leave her you brat"jackson pulled melissah out of yoon wo's grip and hugged her like she was a small pillow.melissah blushed by jackson's hug.

"Jian yao collect your man"jackson shouted whispered making jenny blush.

"Someone is jealous" yoon wo smirked.

"I will kill you" jackson shouted back.

Melissah felt extremely embarrassed because they all were acting so extra.

Everyone settled down on their respective seats.

"So .. truth or dare? Melissah asked mark.

"Truth" mark said.