Chapter #09

Jackson's POV:

4 months had passed way too quick.university life is going well.me,melissah,jian yao, and yoon wo are best friends now.Melissah is changing her personality with our love and care and I feel really good about that.It makes me so proud that I am the reason of her change(okay maybe me jian yao and yoon wo but I am also included so that makes me happy).

When I reached the university I saw melissah sitting in the ground writing something on her notebook or diary.I dont know what she writes in it but whenever she is free she always spend her time writing down something on her notebook.I wonder what she writes but I never asked her as I already know she would never tell me.I approached her and seeing me getting close she closed her diary (as usual .. nevermind).

"Hey .. what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Waiting for you guys" melissah said but soon she regretted saying that.I laughed a little in my head.she is opening herself up unconsciously because she trust us and this made me happy.

"I didnt mean .." melissah tried to change her statement but I cut her off.

"Oh come on you didn't said anything bad so why regretting it now.its normal to wait for friends" I tried to make her feel better about it.

"Hmm"

"Lets go to class" I grabbed her backpack and we went to class.

After a while jian yao and yoon wo joined us as well.

Mr.James joined the class and told us the sallybus of the test this weekend.the whole class growled in tiredness while thinking about the test.

" be good in this test and I will tell you special news for you guys" Mr.James mentioned and whole class came back to the senses.

"What kind of news sir?" One of the class student asked.

"I will tell you only if you prepare this test by heart"saird Mr.James.

"Is it a happy news or bad?"

"I wont tell you" mr.James made an evil laugh making us more confused.

"Melissah do you know something about it?"I asked her as she is the monitor so may be she know.

"I think I know what he is talking about" to my surprize melissah said yes.

"What is it?"I asked her again.

"Its between teachers and representators only.I wont tell you.wait for the official announcement" she replied with an evil smirk.( how can she?)

"Melissah please .. I am your friend" I almost begged her ( gaawt I never thought that I would have to do this and that too to a girl ... end is near Mr.Jackson)

"No"

Now she is playing hard to get -_-

"Okay then dont talk to me if you dont consider me your friend"

"Yahh I didn't said that"

"There is no secrets in friendship but you said you wont tell me so it means you dont consider me your friend.its okay.I wont ask you anything anynore," I tried to act sad in front of her and to my amusement it worked on her.she was getting kinda emotional.

"Jackson I didn't mean that m sorry.your friendship is more important then this secret"her face showed the feelings of concern and her cute little confession made my heart flutter.

Even though I was only tricking her but she said "I am important" gaawd I literally felt butterflies in my tummy.

"Melissah dont be sad I was only acting you know" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"But I am serious jackson.I didnt had anybody by my side but now I have you guys and I dont want to loose my friends at any cost" melissah lowered her eyes realizing that what she said right now isn't her normal self.

but this is the time I have to encourage her that she didn't said anything wrong.she shouldn't regret what she said.expressing our feelings is a good thing.

"I know melissah and trust me we would never leave you alone .. ever.you are our friend and will be our friend forever.I promise" I smiled at her lovingly to assure her that we will never leave.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Okay now tell me what do you know about the news" I tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"I think they are planning for camping near river side..I am not sure what Mr.James said is related to the camping or not but I heard about camping recently.it can be something else as well" she said.

"Wow .. I love camping" I rubbed my hands getting excited.

"I dont" she turned her face to her desk.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I cant sleep anywhere other then my bed.. and whats the point of sleeping in a cold sleeoing bag in a camp when you can sleep in your house in you warm cozy bed?" She explained her views.

"Melissah .. you are very no fun" (jhope's dialogue)

"I know" she got up from her seat and left the class saying that she need to talk to the teacher.

I was sitting on my desk doing nothing when my eyes caught the site of her diary.I wanted to know what she writes all the time in her diary.I know its a bad thing to read someone's personal diary but I couldn't refrain myself from grabbing that.I opened the diary looking at the door making sure that melissah left the class.starting pages were filled with beautiful sketches.mother and daughter holding hands,daughter playing with her father in the garden etc.

"She misses her parents so much" I thought to myself.I turned the pages one by one and I can see that her sketching improved alot by the time.

"She is so talented.I never knew that she can draw so well" I mumbled to myself.I kept on turning the pages one by one looking at her masterpieces.there was a quote written below every sketch.

_"she is too scared to get close.because whoever said .. I will be there .. left her alone"_
                                                       _"$inïster"

I begun to read her poetry.

_"pain changes people.it makes them less caring,less loving,and less fearful_"
                                                   _"$inïster"

I was was amazed by her poetry when my eyes noticed the watermarks. _"$inïster" ..  wait .. isn't it the watermark of that girl from fancafe? .. is she by any chance .. the same girl from fancafe? I froze in my place. "No she cant be" I thought to myself.I begun to read other quotes thinking that may be melissah follows that writer but no.every quote written in her diary was different then the one posted in fancafe.

"That means melissah is sinister" I told myself.I was busy in my thoughts when melissah returned to the class and I hurriedly closed her diary and placed it in her desk.

"Gawd this girl is full of surprises" I thought to myself.I begun to think about it again.she wrote all these quotes.so this is how she eases her pain of being left alone.I begun to respect her even more."melissah shawn is the strongest girl I have ever met" I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------