"Soooo." Samson said

"I can't believe it. Boys are freakin' idiot." I yelled

"Ummm. hurtful." Easton said clutching his heart and then fell in the bed.

"You lived with 4 other boys. I think we weren't stupid" Samson said

"Really, they always draw on you face when you are asleep." I said " all of you jumped off the room and each one of you broke 1 leg." I said folding my arms. "Remember when you guys wanted to shift at the same time. You all landed on your heads." I said everyone was laughing by now. "or that time when..."

"Okay your point is a good point. But my dear little sister. we are only boys." he said

I rolled my eyes, I walked over to Bailey.

"I feel sorry for you ." I said to her

"Me too." he said

"Hey, we can not talk about me like that. What I make up for my knowledge in bed." he said putting his arms around Bailey.

"1, you are gross, 2. You are a virgin." I said

He mimicked me.

I walked over to my bed and sat beside Remi. She was watching Stuck in love.

"Remi." I said laying next to her. "Do you want to watch the jungle book?" I asked

A

"Yes please." she said

I did all of the fancy stuff. then turned on the jungle book. I leaned back on the bed, so Remi was leaning against me. Charlie was behind me. I was between his legs. Bailey and Samson were cuddling on the edge of the bed. While Easton was being a loner.

"Easton, come up here." I said

He got of the floor. Remi moved closer to me. so Easton could fit on the bed.

"Alright let's play this movie." I said pressing the 'a' button to play the movie.

When the movie was over everyone left. while Remi was passed out in the bed.

"It's Duke." Charlie said

"Leave it." I said leaning against his chest.

"Why are you ignoring him?" he asked I got up and crossed my legs so I was sitting in front of him

"He thinks I'm cheating on him." I said

"That's bad." he said

"Yea, the only reason he went to take to to the pack doctor was to see if Maverick was his." I said

"Now that is messed up. why doesn't he trust you?" he asked

"Because Mav kicked earlier then he was supposed to. So he thought the baby was Kyle's." I said about to cry.

"Gorgeous girls like you shouldn't cry." he said cupping my face and using his thumb to while my years away.

"We'll I'm about to cry." I said sobbing.

"Madi, don't cry." he said putting me on his lap and rubbing my back.

"Duke is just to much sometime. He thinks I'm cheating every single time, I hang out with a boy" I said

"He is the alpha he has every right to worry." he said

I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"He isn't even worrying. He is being way to jealous and protective. I get it if he was just a wee little. But it is way over the top." I said laying my head in the crook of his neck.