•Chapter Seven•

Today at lunch the mysterious boy named Dustin wasn't at lunch. I wonder if he left school early?
If I was him I would of been left school. I probably wouldn't of showed up at all today.

Jonas and Miranda are sitting with me at the lunch table that I always sit at. The other students that sit at this table have moved to a different one but we don't really care. Their just a bunch of dumb nerds anyways.

"Hey newbie! Do you see that girl over there with the short dark brown hair?" Jonas asked pointing his finger across the cafeteria.

I follow his finger and noticed a girl standing by a vending machine with several other different girls surrounding her. She has on a beautiful yellow sun dress with white wedges on her feet. She's actually very beautiful, almost like a model.

"Yeah I see her. What about her?"

"Her name is Veronica Coleman. In my opinion she's the most sexiest girl in this school. I would spend a fortune to get in them panties." Jonas explained.

"I thought you had a girlfriend that lives in California?" I frown at him.

"I broke up with that skank."

"Oh no, Why?"

"She got boring. I only want Veronica. I bet her lips taste like chocolate covered strawberries."

"Keep dreaming my friend. Veronica is way too rich and preppy for you. The relationship wouldn't last long at all. Besides she's annoying just like Wren." Miranda said, barging in the conversation as she walks up to the table. Jonas sticks his middle finger up at Miranda then goes back to gawking at Veronica from across the lunch room.

"Where is Wren by the way?" I ask still frowning.

"Probably crying her eyes out in the bathroom. Why do you care?" Miranda asks, pulling her wavy hair out her face.

"I just haven't seen her around that's all. I'm a little worried."

"She is here today. I have her in my first period."

I nod my head in silence. Jonas suddenly turns his attention back to us then sighs happily.

"Are you done staring at your wanna-be-girlfriend?" Miranda groaned annoyed with Jonas.

Jonas rolls his eyes "Shut the fuck up she went outside with her friends."

"Those other girls are her friends?!" My eyes widen.

"Their more like her followers. Which also means they make her look good. I'd rather kill myself than follow her preppy ass all day." Miranda explains to me in a snobby tone.

"I wouldn't mind at all. I would love to be all up in that beautiful ass." Jonas murmured while biting his lips.

Both me and Miranda grimace at Jonas's comment. He then gets up from the table and says "Do you two cunts want something from the vending machine or not?"

"No thanks." I shake my head nervously.

"Diet root beer and chips please." Miranda says, smiling like a child. Jonas nods his head then walks away. I stare at Miranda with a confused look on my face. She looks back at me concerned. "What's wrong?" She asks.