I'll Risk My Life For You

"Hey, what's up, Pete?" My best friend, Joe asks. "Eh, nothing much really. I'm bored as fuck!" I laughed. I had a job as a lifeguard for the summer, and after this I had to go back to school. (Ugh.) "Ha! I get your feelings right now. Me and Andy are coming down there to see you, we want to introduce you to someone. " Joe playfully giggles. "OK, I want to meet this someone." I smile, almost laughing at Joe's humor.

     About 10 boring minutes, Andy and Joe show up, with a short, dirty blonde boy walking up behind them.  That's when I noticed, it was my crush, Patrick Stump, aka the most handsome boy I have ever seen. "Hey, Pete. I don't know if you guys met, but, Patrick, this is Pete." Joe winked at me. "Hello. Pete is your name, right? Joe and Andy have been pranking me all day. I like your bracelet." Patrick asks, his voice low and smooth, causing me to melt. "Uh, yeah, my name's Pete. Thanks." I say, looking down at my Green Day bracelet. Okay, he is really cute. "Hey Patrick! Come here!" Joe yells, causing me to jump. "Oh, Uh, Joe's calling me, I guess I'll see you later?" He waved and ran towards Joe.  He's so hot.....

     A couple of hours later, Joe and Andy yell in distress. "Patrick's drowning!" Andy yells, and with no hesitation, I sprinted towards the docks and dived in at the edge. I swam over to where Patrick was quickly, getting nervous and worried that Patrick wouldn't make it. Patrick clutches his throat, gasps and blacks out. I started to run out of air. I let out a couple air bubbles, pressure growing in my head, indicating that if I didn't save Patrick in time, I'd drown with him. With great bravery, I swam faster and grabbed Patrick's small waist and swam up. "NO, no, no, no... " I gasp when I swim to shore. This can't be happening..!

       "Oh no... " I put Patrick's lifeless body onto the sand. I put my two fingers on his neck, to check for a pulse. Nothing at all. I start to worry. I put my ear on his chest, to listen for breathing. No breaths. I started to panic. "Joe, Andy... He's not showing any signs of life. I have to do CPR." I started to shake, I had a lot of nervousness flowing through my veins. I open Patrick's mouth a little, pinched his nose and started to breathe into him. After a few breaths, I put an intense amount of pressure on Patrick's chest, pushing up and down. "Come on, Patrick, breathe, breathe.. "I say over and over. He showed no signs of improvement. Before I gave up, I whispered into his ear. "I love you, please, breathe, Patrick. I don't know what I would do without you. Please, wake up.. " When I gave him one final rescue breath, he flinched. I pull away from his lips and help him get all if the water out. He gasps with every breath. "Wh-what happened..." He gasps for air, then coughs. "You drowned, I saved you.. Are you okay?" I ask. "Pete.. " He gasps, then pulls me into a kiss. "Thank you for saving my *gasps* life. I really appreciate it. " He smiles, and kisses me again. "Patrick! I'm so glad you are OK!" Joe and Andy both say in unison. After what happened, we walked over to Joe's house, holding hands the whole way there. "I love you, Pete." Patrick blushes and smiles. "I love you too, Patrick." I replied, then pulled him in for a kiss.