Singing

It is a beautiful, sunny, and crisp autumn day. I am wearing a black coat, while my hair flows in the wind. I sigh. Then, a familiar face runs up to me. "Patrick!! " It is Pete. "Pete!!" I say, running to give him a big hug. "I've missed you so much!" Pete smiles "Me too, Pete. " I say, not releasing my grip. "Hey, let's take a walk in the forest, it's so pretty this season. " Pete grabs my small hand. "Sure, why not?" I smile.

      The yellow, red, orange, and brown leaves flow through the soft wind. Pete started to play with my dirty blonde hair. I giggle. A small kitten runs past us. "Hey, Patrick? I've always wanted to tell you this...... I don't know for how long though. " Pete blushes, playing with his black hair. "What did you want to say Pete?" I ask. "I want to say that I-I L-love Y-Y-You... " Pete face turns a bright pink. I stood there in shock, surprised that Pete thinks of me that way, I loved him back. "I l-love you t-too, Pete. " I blush, and hard too. "Wanna be m-my boyfriend?" Pete asks, playing with his fingers. "Sure." I reply. We walk on.

     "Patrick? Can you sing to me?" Pete asks. "Sure, let's be alone together, we could stay young forever, scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs, say yeah, I miss missing you now and then, bestfriends, bestfriends till the end, better off as lovers and not the other way around, I'll spin for you like you favorite records used to, you and I were fire, you and I were fireworks.... " I sang. Pete clapped. "That was wonderful, 'Trick!" Pete smiles. We walk along the trail.

     When we were walking, Pete stopped us and held both of my hands. "Patrick, I love you so much.. " Pete blushes. "I do too to you, Pete.. " I blush back. We walk down the trail, hand in hand. "Pete, I really missed you. " I smile. "I did too, 'Tricky. " Pete looks into my eyes. I put my head on Pete's shoulder. Then, Pete stopped and held both of my hands again. I blush. He leans in slowly and his lips touch mine. Sparks fluttered through my chest. When we ended the kiss, Pete looked at me and smiled. "See you around, Tricky, I gotta go. " Pete blushed. "See you later. " I smile. I think I'm in love.....