I Feel Happiness When I'm With You

"Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that." Pete says reasurringly. I was really sick today, and i was in pain. "It's okay, I'm here, dont't worry.." he smiles, trying to calm my nerves. "Patrick, you okay?" he asks. "I'm fine." Pete wraps his arms around me. Pete smiled and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry that you are sick.." He sighs. " Don't be sorry, its not your fault." I smiled softly. "I love you." Pete grabs my hand. " I love you, too.." i smile, then grunted in pain. "Hey, just breathe, you'll be okay." He smiles reasurringly. "Thank you for helping me *cough* feel better.." I smiled "Your welcome, babe." Pete holds my hand a little tighter.

    "Hey, are you okay?" Pete yells as he runs into my bathroom. " I threw up.." I groaned an layed on the floor. Pete walked up to me and picked me up of the floor. He walked to our bedroom and layed me down on the bed. "Baby, are you sure you're okay?" he looked worried about me. " I don't know..." i coughed, and looked up at him.I got out of the bed. His hair covered one of his eyes. "I love you so much.." I smiled , getting weak. I collapsed the ground, but Pete stopped me from hitting the floor. "Hell no! No, no, no, no, no ,no..." He started to freak out.  

     Five minutes later, i woke up on the bed, entangled in Pete's sleeping arms. "P-Pete?" i say. "hmm?" he smiled. "What happened..?" I asked. "You passed out so i decided to go to sleep with you." Pete explained. "Well, then good night." i smiled. "Night, my love." He smiled.