A Oneshot I made (cliffhanger sorry)

Pete got closer to my face, then Joe came and stopped us. He is very nice, and I am his friend till the end. "Hey guys, whats going on?" He sighed awkwardly. "Nothing, nothing at all." Pete replied. "Patrick, you okay? Your face is so~ red." Joe asked. I shook the blushing feeling off. "I'm fine." I reassured him.

    "I am gonna leave you to alone now, bye!" Joe chirped happily. "Bye!" Me and Pete smiled in unison. Pete looked at me, and smiled. "Hey, wanna go swimming?" He asked, with a smirk on his face. "But I don't know how to swim!" I started to feel uncomfortable. "Don't worry, I'll hold you so you won't sink and drown." Pete reassured me that I wouldn't drown. "Okay, lets do it!" I said confidently.

Pete grabbed my hand and headed towards the water. "You ready?" Pete smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed. Pete put his arm around my waist and swam into the deep water. "Whoa!! ~" I giggled. "Isn't this fun? I knew you would like this!" Pete smiled. "Wanna go underwater?" He asked. Uh oh. Those were the words I was afraid of. "U-underwater? Will I drown?" I gulped worriedly. "Don't worry, just hang on to me, I won't let you drown." Pete smiled. I put my arm around Pete. "Ready?" Pete asked. I gulped in fear. "Yep." He dove down. "AHH!" I bubbled. I accidentally breathed. I started to gasp and cough. "P-P………Pete……I need…air…" I gasped. I put my hand on Pete's chest to get his attention. I let out air bubbles. I gasped again. "Oh my god, Patrick!" Pete bubbled. My eyes started to close. I gasped and thrashed for air, letting go of Pete's grip. "No!" Pete yelled and swam toward me. "Hold on! I'm coming!" I gasped and coughed and thrashed around.