a second part to the oneshot i made

*Gasp, Cough!* I couldn't move anymore. Pete swam closer to me. "Patrick! Oh my god! You're turning blue!" Pete bubbled, with a shocked look on his face. *Gasp, gasp* it happened again. "Patrick, if you can hear me, i'm going to breathe into you okay?" Pete bubbled. I nodded and cringed of oxygen loss. Pete put his lips on mine, and started to breathe into me. I coughed into Pete by accident. "Don't worry, its fine, it won't hurt me." He smiled. He started to breathe into me again. My skin went back to the color it was before. I gasped. "P-Pete?" I gulped. "Oh my god, you're alive!" He smiled. I started to almost breathe water again, but, Pete breathed into me again. "T-T-thank you…" I blushed. "Lets get above water, so you won't drown again." Pete put both of his arms around me, and swam up to the surface .

When we got above water, I gasped and coughed, Pete swam over and put his arm around me. I took in deep breaths. "Thats it, just keep on breathing that way, you'll be fine, I promise," Pete looked into my opening eyes. I coughed again. "W-?" Pete stopped me from talking.   "Shhhh…you need to breathe." He said. "Just hold on." Pete layed me down on the sand. I started to violently cough. Pete put his hand on my chest. I breathed in and out slowly. "W-what happened……" I gasped. "Long story." Pete smiled.