Friend's Kindness

It is a beautiful summer day, the soft wind blowing through the trees, the aquamarine sky with little white clouds and the beautiful deep blue ocean. Me and my best friend, Pete, are walking on a wooden dock. Pete giggles when a hummingbird flies past us. "Is it just me, or is the ocean getting more beautiful as I look at it? It's so pretty!" Pete sighs in awe. "I know right, I wish we could be here together forever.. " I smile. Pete smiles and takes my hands in his. "Patrick, I have always wanted to say this to you, but, I was to nervous, but, now I can, Patrick, I-I love you.. " Pete blushes a deep pink across his face. I am shocked that Pete feels this way. I take his hand. "I love you too, Pete. " I smile. Pete leans towards my face, and he accidentally knocked me into the water, and I couldn't swim. "Oh no!" Pete yells. "Helpbb!! Helpdbb! " I scream, letting out a bunch of air bubbles. Pete takes in a deep breath and dives into the water. *grunt, grunt, grunt* I am running out of air. "Oh god, pleasebb helpbbdb" I bubble trying to swim to surface, but failing.  My chest starts to burn. "H-Helpbb! *gulp!*" I gasp in pain. My hands flew up to my mouth, to keep me from breathing. "Ughhhh, ohhh, he-helpbbb..... Pleasebb, I'm drowningbbb... *grunt, grunt, grunt* I start to black out. *gasp!* "*cough* Help... Me.... " I passed out.

     Pete surfaces for air. "No, no, no, no, no!!" He yells then dives back under. "Patrickbb?!! Wherebb are you??! " He calls my name. He sees my, cold lifeless body, floating to the bottom. Pete swam towards me and his eyes widen with concern. "I'll save youbb, Patrickbbb!! " He yells and wraps his arms around me. He swims for the surface.

"Patrick!!! " Pete gasps as he swims me to the sand. He runs and lays me down on the grass. "Come on, come on, breathe, breathe..oh god! " Pete starts to cry.  He listens to see if I am breathing, he hears nothing. He grabs my wrist and checks for a pulse, but nothing came out of me. Pete starts to do CPR. He lowers down and puts his lips on mine, and breathes softly into me. "Patrick, please wake up... " Pete sobs. He pushes down onto my chest 30 times, then gives me a breath. 5 minutes later, I wasn't responding to CPR. "No, I can't lose you!" Pete cries and breathes into me again. "Please... I'll do anything for you to live, please... I love you. " Tears fell down Pete's cheeks. He tries again. 45 minutes later, Pete was starting to give up. "Please Patrick... Breathe, I don't want you to die!" Pete cries. As he was breathing into me, he feels that I move.

I push him off gently and softly and gasped for air, coughing heavily. Pete breathes into me again, just to help me breathe. I blush. "W-*cough, gasp* what happened... " I gasped. "You drowned, I saved you... Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. "I-I think so.. *gulp, gasp" "Pete, I can't brea-breathe.... Help.. " I gasp. Pete's eyes widened and he and breathed into me, to keep me alive. "Patrick!" He yells. *grunt, grunt* I gasped and gulped for air, Pete grabbed me and breathed into me. My breathing sounding like I was gasping, I coughed. *gasp, grunt, grunt!* I clutch my chest, trying to breathe, but, I couldn't. Pete is trying to help. Suddenly, I started to not be able to breathe at all. My faces turns a bright blue. Pete breathes into me, I saw a tear run down his face. "H-hey, p-please don't c-cry.... I-it will be all o-over s-oon.... *gasp, grunt* " I try to smile. "What do you mean?" Pete looks at me. "G-goodbye.... " My eyes close and I fell to the ground. "No! Please don't die!!!  Ohh.. " Pete quickly breathes into me, trying to keep me alive. My eyes open softly. "P- Pete... I'm not going to live... " I gasp. "I can't breathe... That is why I might die.. *grunt* I l-love you.. " I black out again. Pete put me in his arms are run towards the hospital. "Doctor, please help, please!! " He sobs. I was immediately put into a room. Pete held my hand tight. "Mr. Wentz... Your friend is not Responding to anything, but we will try again, I promise we'll-" The doctor was Innerupped by a nurse. "Mr. Stump is in cardiac arrest!! " She screams. "Oh no!" The doctor ran into Patrick's room. He sits down and puts his head in his hands. He feels someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was a little, brown haired nurse. "Hey, I'm  Patrick's twin sister, Marie. I'm scared for him to be honest.. " Her voice starts to shake. He saw a tear fall to the floor. "Are you ok?" He asks. "I don't want Patrick to die... " She sobbed and hugged Pete, crying her eyes out. Pete starts to cry with her. "Mr. Wentz. " The doctor says and leads him to my room, while Marie follows.

     "He has woken up. He said he wanted to see you. " She says with a smile on her face. I walk in. "Patrick?' He says. " Pete... " I hug him around his neck. "Thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for saving my life." I feel tears running down my face. Pete kissed me and blushed. "I thought I was gonna lose you, and I brought you here." Pete eyes twinkle with relief. My twin sister runs in. "Patrick!" She says happily and runs over and hugs me tightly. "I love you, Trick. " Pete smiles. "I love you too, Pete. " I hug him again. 

Peterick Flufff!!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें