A Summer Rescue (sequel to A Summer Save)

It is a beautiful day, the sun was shining warm on me and, my boyfriend, Pete. He took me to the beach for a walk. We are walking hand in hand, while smiling at each other. "Patrick, you have the most beautiful eyes I have never seen before, I absolutely love them." Pete blushed while saying this. "Thanks, Pete." I laughed and blushed, thinking about him. Pete wandered closer to the water, giggled, walked into the deep water, in where he would have to float. Something grabbed him. I immediately jumped into the sea and swam down, forgetting to take in a breath. I clutch my neck, make a small wimper, and swim up for air, I gasped when I surfaced. "Pete…" I start to cry, I dive back under.

A few minutes later, I saw Pete struggling to get free from some seaweed, I hear him wimpering in pain, then, I hear him gasp. I swim in his direction. "Pete? Are youbb okbb?" I yell. "H-H-Helpbb-b-b…m-me…" he gasps for air. I put my lips on his and breathe into him. He coughed. I have both of my hands on his face. Pete opens his eyes softly, and bubbles. "Patribckbb! Are youbb okbb??!!" Pete grabs me. I see him start to gasp for breath." Pete, ibb got to getbb youbb to thebb sudaceb! " I tell him. *Deep gasp comes from Pete* he clutches his neck,"Save me, " he gulps. I wrap my tiny arms around Pete's chest and swam up, holding my breath to the limit. Pete makes this choking noise, and blacks out." NOOO! ". I yell, about letting out all of my air. I make it to the surface. I swim towards the sand, and I lay him as far away from the water as possible. I hang over him, and give CPR. Pete wasn't responding to anything, and I started to cry. I breathe into Pete once more.

     34 minutes later, he sits up and coughs. He was blue in the face but, that went away. I slam into a kiss. He kisses back. "Thanks." Pete smiled. "Your welcome, Pete." I smile. We walk home hand in hand. "What happened, anyway?" Pete asks. "Long story." I smile and look at Pete. We walk home together.